“Fairly good pizza”

La Grottina 85
Cuisines: Italian
“Fairly good pizza”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Despite the un-sexy location and the clearly outdated decoration, the service was friendly and the pizza tasty. No culinary experience but good value!

• Visited May 2013

NoVa
“Relaxed”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Nice local place for fresh brick oven pizza & fresh salad.

Very accommodating service!
Tiramisu - yum!

Colchester, United Kingdom
“Bad Service not very good food either”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Feeling quite hungry a few of my friends and I entered the Grottino restaurant and sat down. 20 minutes later we were handed menus and 15 minutes after that are drinks orders were taken. In a busy restaurant maybe this would be understandable, however there were 5 other people in there at the time.

After our drink orders where taken, the waitress came back 15 mins later to take our order and realised she had forgotten our drinks.

After placing our food orders and waiting around 10 minutes she came back to one of my friends and said that the food he ordered was no longer available, I specifically asked to get the food altogether but my food came about 10 mins before my friends.

I ordered a pizza and it wasn't really anything special. The waitress was nice but not terribly efficient.

I wouldn't recommend this restaurant

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank TheBobSingh
“It's all about Jimmy's Pizza”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This place is by far the best Pizza's in Zurich. The owner and person who makes each and every pizza (Jimmy) is the deal closer. The welcome he gives to me and most importantly my two kids is fantastic. Value for money is also great for Pizza in Zurich. Recommend to all