“The outside garden is gorgeous and the brunch very nice”
Review of Fork & Bottle

Fork & Bottle
Ranked #261 of 2,068 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Farm-to-table cuisine and an ever-changing menu of craft beer and artisanal wine, Fork & Bottle invites you in to enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed country setting.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Brunch is an highlight of this cozy restaurant run by Americans (which as any foreigner living in Zurich will tell you, is such a huge bonus that we could even end here the review).
The owner personally selects microbrews from the northern part of Italy (Lombardia mostly, IIRC), which adds a nice touch to burgers that in fairness would not be particularly special. The service is really nice (smiles, ladies and gentlemen, as you don't see the like in most restaurants in this city) and it's a bit hard to find place in busy days. The restaurant is often chosen by expats and has a large selection of brunch dishes while staying with a more traditional western meat-oriented menu for dinner.
The garden outside is just perfect.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had a lovely relaxing time here. Child friendly with great food, beer and staff. Thank you! We were there with our son and daughter in law for Brunch and thoroughly recommend. Staff were really good and food and service made our visit very enjoyable. Will definitely be back when we are next I. Zurich.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I loved my recent visit to the Fork & Bottle on a Friday evening. The staff was super friendly and the food was amazing. spinach artichoke dip was out of this world. i also loved the crab cakes. Best of all - the hand cut fries. Great selection of craft beers. I recommend the Strada San Felice from Italy. Brought my kids along, they played and colored away. It was the perfect Friday evening with friends. really cosy atmosphere. I can't wait to go back in nicer weather to try out the back garden!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This weekend we went to F&B twice it was so good. Friday night cocktails, and then we stopped by with the kids for a pub lunch on Saturday. This was no ordinary pub lunch. Duck, pork belly and home made Toulouse Sausage Cassoulet was out of this world. My husband had a prime rib, my sister yummy fish and chips, and my 2 yr old daughter Rice and Dahl....the 5 month year old milk ;). Great Service, Great Family Friendly environment, Great Food and Great Times.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Food was ok, not great, but the service was really slow. Waited 45 min. for our main course plates to be taken away. I was looking forward to this place because of the good reviews but was disappointed by the service.

2  Thank walasan