“Real anglo/American brunch!”

Fork & Bottle
Ranked #291 of 1,970 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Farm-to-table cuisine and an ever-changing menu of craft beer and artisanal wine, Fork & Bottle invites you in to enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed country setting.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place charming and casual with friendly staff. The menu for brunch was delicious, I had the California breakfast burrito which was totally authentic! ( I am from Ca). My daughter was very pleased with the banana nut pancakes and ate every bite. My husband ordered the Eggs Benedict on spinach and it not only looked good but tasted good too! This is a great Sunday brunch place and I can imagine it is extremely popular in good weather for families with small children. The outdoor area faces onto a horse riding arena & a couple of small ponies are stabled close by. The only criticism I have is that yes the service is a bit slow, so don't go if you are in a hurry. However, the food and truly friendly atmosphere more than made up for it for me.

There are newer reviews for Fork & Bottle

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to fork and bottle . Lovely sunny day lovely area. Was able to eat outside . food excellent but service very slow. Only 2 serving not sure if they got caught by number of diners but would not encourage to come back. Food excellent as I said and two ladies did their best under circumstances. Some problems also with ppaying with visa. Maybe just that day.

2  Thank John C
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Couldn't believe I found a legit American breakfast/brunch spot in Switzerland! Wish we still lived in Züri as we would easily be regulars on the weekends! And Mike, the owner, is unbelievably friendly and hospitable! Wishing you guys great success and you better believe I'll be back next time we're visiting friends in Zürich.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great little spot next to a nice city greenspace that gives a airy relaxing atmosphere. As a regular traveller who always searches for local craft beer options it was great to find this place with a fairly extensive list of mostly Italian craft beers and a few local Swiss ones. The owner is a friendly expat with a passion for good beer that he enjoys sharing with anyone who comes through the door. The food from the simple menu was good, but frankly I was more interested in the beer. Well worth the visit–twice.

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I meet friends here and enjoy great food. The crab cakes, the halibut fish sandwich, and the beers are super special.