Swissotel Zurich
$224
$216
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe(Opfikon)(Great Value!)
$105
Novotel
$308
Storchen Zurich(Zurich)
$520
$472
  • Breakfast included
Leoneck Swiss Hotel(Zurich)(Great Value!)
$143
$128
$627
$611
  • Pool
H+ Hotel Zuerich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
$129
$115
$105
$94
2,381 results
All reviewsoerlikon stationtop floorle muhinfinity poolpillow menucity centrebusiness hotelconvenient locationmain stationtrain stopswiss hospitalityhotel is locatedpublic transportbusiness tripcoffee machinerooms are smallclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

We were a group of four couple, stayed for Two Nights... Points for recommending the hotel...
1) The hotel is a landmark, as it is amongst the tallest building in Zurich and so the hospitality..
2) The railway station is just in front of the hotel, but no noise and disturbance and it is convenient to travel to different cities with luggage.
3) Our room was on 9th floor and beautiful views of the city.
4) On the top floor there is a hot water jacuzzi family size and a small swimming pool with beautiful view of the city covered by Glasses.. After days travel it was very refreshing to take a dip...
5) Since it's a big hotel lots of tourists and business people stay in it, still check in and check out was speedy....
6) Service especially in rooms was remarkable..
7) Room's were good with all the modern amenities like tea and coffee maker etc..
8) Food was delicious....
Will definitely recommend the hotel....

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank anuj729
Swissotel_Zurich, Guest Relations Manager at Swissotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear anuj729
Thank you for your feedback & best greetings to India! I am happy that there were already 8 positive points to mention and I hope there will a 9th as soon as you see our new lobby. Have a great weekend and warmest regards, Carmen, Emotions Manager

Reviewed January 28, 2014

The location of Swissotel is in Oerlikon, Zurich, in which you can take the S14 or S16 train from Zurich Hub main station. Within the same building, you can get a cup of Starbucks without walking too far. Or if you are hungry, there's a McDonalds right opposite the hotel.

The rooms are comfortable and nice. Clean and tidy. The staff is friendly and kind

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Swissotel_Zurich, Guest Relations Manager at Swissotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear CrysalisCrysali
Thank you for your feedback & I am glad the hotel povided all the outlets you liked and were looking for. We hope Swissôtel will be again your choice when visiting Zurich again! Best wishes, Carmen, Emotions Manager

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have stayed now for the 5th time with my company at Swissotel Zurich. Always with 300 guests.
Event technology, service, food, rooms and quality are compared to the cost worldclass. The whole team is always going the extra mile and they give us the feeling to be their "final destination".
We will return definitely back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel

Dear Andre N
THANK YOU for also sharing your feedback on this platform. We hope that we will have many more years with you and your guests. Best wishes, Carmen, Emotions Manager

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have reviewed this hotel in Sept.
yet this time I stayed on 17th floor a renovated room of which the design is most user UNFRIENDLY. There is no closet space, just a narrow cubicle that can't accommodate two winter coats. The tea/coffee making area with majorly faulty design. Not just cramped, one can't put a coffee mug and pour hotwater without spilling since it is so cramped. Any budget hotel could have a much better design. THE WORST design of a hotel room that I HAVE EVER STAYED IN.

The bathroom shelves , I labeled it as discriminatory. the hair blow dryer is put on a shelf that is 6ft above ground. Shortie can't reach. NO counter space. some of my toiletries dropped off from the shallow shelve into the toilet. yuck.
Many toiletries are not available, shower cap... cotton wool.... and Hair conditioner.
I asked the front desk. The answer was - these items are no longer available or as standard.
WOW, is it really a Swissotel???

Don't stay in a renovated room.+

Concierge - my September encounterance was excellent, this time, I can't even get a tram No 11 time table, basically no service

Will I stay again? I may not.

Room Tip: DON"T STAY ON RENOVATED ROOM , the classic room maybe better.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank yrtx4e
Swissotel_Zurich, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Swissotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear yrtx4e
Thank you for your honest feedback, I want to apologize that you have faced unpleasant situations during your stay. If you should ever stay again at our hotel, please contact me in person under jenny.cardinaud@swissotel.com - I will care!
Warm regards, Jenny - Emotions Manager

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I returned for the third time in 2 years in September 2013 and can only say that this stay was the best experience at the hotel.

At check in Marie noted that my preferred room was not available and so offered an upgrade to a bigger room which we were delighted with. Her professionalism and kindness was appreciated and made our stay more pleasurable.

The hotel is just outside Zurich but it takes less than 10 minutes on the train to the main station or one stop more gets you into the heart of the old town in no time at all. The trains from Oerlikon, which is opposite the hotel seem to come every 5-10 minutes which is very practical.

After a day of shopping relaxing in the the rooftop pool is a treat. The beds are comfortable and clean and room service is prompt.

This is one of my favourite zurich hotels and I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear swiss_voyager83
Thank you for your feedback and how geat that this was the best stay of all of them . Thank you also for mentioning Marie - we are also very thankful to have her in our team. Thank you for sharing your experience and please come back soon! Warmest regards, Carmen, Emotions Manager