Hotel Adler Zurich(Zurich)
$253
$467
$111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$710
$481
$466
Orbitz.com
2,458 results
All reviewsoerlikon stationtop floorle muhinfinity poolpillow menucity centrebusiness hotelconvenient locationmain stationswiss hospitalitytrain stophotel is locatedexcellent hotelpublic transportbusiness tripcoffee machineclose to the airport
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

It was good to stay at this hotel. It's only a walking distance to Metro station, a lot of food stall and a mall just along the corner. Very near to airport. You can take the mrt - Oerlikon and it's just one stop to airport. It's also few stop to Zurich HB. I booked the swiss advantage and this is in the 27th flr. They even provided a telescope to see the view. Try this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
Swissotel_Zurich, General Manager at Swissotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Dear guest

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. It is great that you liked the location of the hotel and that you had a great view from the 27th floor. I hope you also had time to swim a few laps in our infinity pool.

Best greetings to Singapore,

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Excellent hotel....beautiful rooms, pool, spa the bed was so comfy...I would stay at this hotel again it had the quality of a Sofitel Hotel and the staff were very helpful and nice and spoke English well.The room service was also excellent from the restaurant downstairs. It wasn't right in Zurich though only 2 stops on the train which was across the road so it wasn't a hassle to get to town at all. Would stay here again!

Room Tip: Great hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Swissotel_Zurich, General Manager at Swissotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Dear guest

Thank you for your comment. Your stay with us seems to be what you have expected and it is nice to know that you liked your visit. It would be nice to welcome you back one day.

Greetings to Brisbane,
Carmen

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Excellent ,thats how i would like to describe my last stay at the Swissotel Zurich where i have stayed many times before too and you can read my earlier reviews too .This time too i stayed in a Suite on the 28th Floor corner,which was really very comfortable and the service was again even better which just compels me to stay here again and again and we have become fans of this hotel in Zurich and really cannot consider any hotel anymore in Zurich.
The breakfas was excellen but they must take care of the waffles as they should be made fresh and not just made and kept in the hot case.
I liked a certain chocolate in their mini bar and it was not possivble to get it anywhere in the city so after trying when i told this to Jenny their Guest relations manager ,you would not believe this but she went out of the way to procure from her store and send some to my room so that i could take them home.
Now if this is not personalised service then i do not know what is?
Again the Pool area and the fitness centre and the sauna etc was par excellence and just makes me come back here again and again and as long as they have staff like Ms Jenny Cardinaud i do not think this hotel can ever go wrong.The standard of the staff is really good in this hotel and this single thing can make or break hotels

Room Tip: Suites are really nice
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank passiontravel9

Dear guest

I would like to thank you for your feedback about your recent stay in Zurich. Your comment regarding the waffles is valuable and we have already discussed this issue with our kitchen. I am happy that you had a great stay with us and that Jenny left a memorable impression on your mind. We are looking forward to having you back very soon.

Stormy greetings from Zurich,
Carmen

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We found this hotel on the internet because dogs were accepted and we travel with our pet.
We liked the attention to details with a welcoming card and the friendly gesture of asking what special request we had on booking.
The service was excellent and the room very clean with great views. The only complaint was the stuffiness of the room in spite of keeping the window open.
We enjoyed a wonderful complimentary breakfast on Sunday morning and were given great tips on visiting Zurich. Great experience

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. You obviously enjoyed your stay and if you are in Zurichagain and are looking for a pet-friendly hotel, you know where to find us.

Best wishes,

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Thanks to tripadvicer memeber who have recommanded this hotel. I had Fantastic three day stay at The SWISSOTEL last week.

Every member of the staff at SWISSOTEL were fantastic and so courteous. The front desk staffs were very very professional and will do everything to insure customer fully satisfied. Even they will advice you where to go and print for you (free of charge) the train schedule.
As I was arriving Zurich early morning (7 am), my request for early check in and room in top floor were remarkable fulfilled. Breakfast is very delicious and with many choices, makes sure you book a room with breakfast.

In term of the location, right next to a train station (oerlikon station). Very Convenient and you can reach smoothly to any place you wish. I manage to attend my business meeting in Baden and then explore different location after working hours such as visiting Rigi, arth-Guld, luscion the city center and many places. In short, don’t be fooled by its location from the map, this hotel is a great place to stay.

The internet speed was excellent but I guess its a bit expensive.

Another special thing which worth highlighting and was giving me emotional joy and appreciation to housekeeping staff, every day after the room cleaning, you will get a letter " I had pleasure of preparing you room with the name of the person who have clean the room". And guess what, the room will be in perfectly cleaned.

If I can recall any negative aspect of the hotel then it will be toilet. Though I have stayed in one of the best rooms in the hotel which are located on the 29th floor, however, the toilet is considerable small (Maybe 1 meter by 2.5) but to me was perfect. The toilet is decorated with mirrors to give you reflection of wide space.

Thanks goes to the management, front desk staff and housekeeping team and offcourse tripadvicer memeber who have recommanded this hotel.

Overall, fully satisfied and sure my next visit to Zurich will be with my wife and Swissotel will be my first choice.

Room Tip: Room on the top floor, opposite side of the train station.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Harrasi

Dear guest

Thank you very much for the great feedback you have provided. It is wonderful that you enjoyed all of our amenites and it makes me happy to read that you recommend our hotel and plan to be back with your wife. I am looking forward to your next visit.

Sunny greetings from Zurich,