“Not the best service in town!”

China-Restaurant Chopstick
Ranked #669 of 1,929 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Zurich, Switzerland
“Not the best service in town!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant known for their unfriendly waitresses. So I'm not expecting anything.

Some of the food are actually not bad. I always order "Laksa". Depend on the cook, sometimes it's good sometimes it's not good. But since "Laksa" remind me of home, I always order that.

The location is perfectly situated. Just a pity they do not offers the professionality of gastronomy. And sometimes the waiters become rude and unfriendly.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank BerryErwanto

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kochi , India
“Rude Chinese attittude.... Avoid”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The Service is horrible with a Chinese rude attitude,
Customers are treated like trash..
The person in-charge and the and the lady are having a very negative attitude
They think that they are giving us a favour..
The most rudest attitude I have ever seen anywhere in the world.
Beware they will charge you for even tap water...
Avoid.. they should not be in restaurant business

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sibikthomas2001
London, United Kingdom
“Good chinese food”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

fast service and good value for Zurich, a little bit rushed but food was very good and cooked in front of you

Visited April 2013
Canton of Bern, Switzerland
“Yammy noodle soup!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

With its good location, you can quickly calm your hunger with a fine noodle soup or fried rice. The waitress are a little bit stressful, since the restaurant is quite busy.

• Visited December 2012
Washington DC
“Worst Restaurant Experience in Switzerland”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

After three days of European specialty dishes, I craved for something simple and Asian. I stumbled upon Chopsticks in Zurich old town near my hotel. The fried chicken dish on the menu sounded appetizing so that's what I ordered with a soup as a starter. I forget the soup I ordered but it was just average. When my entree was served, I took a few bites and noticed how tough it was. Soon enough I saw how undercooked the pieces were. The manager overheard my complaint to the waitress, apologized, and had it sent back to the kitchen. After a rather long wait, my same plate of chicken came back extremely burned on the outside and obviously now overcooked and even more tough then ever. How does a cook not know how to fry chicken??? It was late evening and was too tired from a day of sightseeing so I just had a few more bites, decided not to cause a scene, and just left quietly after unhappily settling my bill. I guess I was expecting the waitress to ask why my plate was still almost full of uneaten food. By the end of my two-week Swiss vacation, this was definitely the worst restaurant. In fact, this was the worst restaurant I've ever eaten in anywhere ever!

• Visited July 2012