“Very good chinese food in the center of Zurich” 4 of 5 bubbles

China-Restaurant Chopstick
Ranked #710 of 1,875 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Very good chinese food in the center of Zurich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

When one visits zurich while miss having some chinese food, he can just head to the old town and feed him with this delicious meal.

The restaurant is pretty standard. A bit of crampy, I'd say. It has a kind a open kitchen on the ground floor, so the customers can see the cooks in action. It generates an assurance, too, that the food is freshly cooked.

The menu served is of a great variety. The flavour has been adapted to western taste, but still has a strong hold on its root.

• Visited July 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Good, cheap Chinese and other Asian specialities in the niederdorf area of Zurich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

I have visited this establishment twice and been very content with my experience both times. The wait staff is very accommodating and actually had a better time understanding English than Swiss-German, which was helpful for me, but certainly not a requirement when I'm outside of America! I enjoyed the Singapore noodles both times I dined there, and asked for them without soy sauce so they would be gluten free and it was not an issue either time. It is a fairly small restaurant, but the first time we had a group of 7 and fit it just fine and the second time I was with my aunt and we also we seated immediately and received our food very quickly. They serve more than just Chinese food there so it's a great option for a group or if you are looking for a cheaper Swiss dinner out. My half-portion (which really could have still been split between two people) of the Singapore noodles was only 15CHF, which is quite a steal for dinner in Zurich. It doesn't have much by way of atmosphere, but for an OK quick meal definitely suited me just fine both times.

• Visited March 2012