- great location, great newly built hotel!
- fantastic Spa! especially the gigantic rooftop pool!
- very good food and wine selection, good quality!
- great Lounge!
- good service!
- parking -> only valet parking available
- the Spa opening hours are not the most hotel guest friendly (if I remember correct, the Spa opens at 09:30 AM and closes at 10:00 PM, definitely not suitable when arriving late and leaving for a normal business day. I spent only half an hour in the Spa, luckily I got reimbursed for the fee when stating this at check-out.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B2 Boutique Hotel + Spa in the former Hürlimann brewery offers 60 rooms and suites - all with parquet floor, Nespresso machine, free Wi-Fi and 2 boardrooms for up to 18 people. The highlight of the hotel is the Library with 33’000 books, where breakfast, SWaPPa's (Swiss tapas) and wine from Zurich are served. Guests enjoy special conditions and direct access toThermal Bath & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, HRS, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your B2 Boutique Hotel + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.