Clouds
Ranked #68 of 2,017 Restaurants in Zurich
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Was there a Sunday and didn´t have a reservation. So I went to the Bistro and sat down for a drink. I then asked the waiter wich was very nice and helpfull if there was any way to eat in the restaurant. He came back with a possitive answear.

Thanks!

Went for the a la carte suggestions and although it was only meat it was a nice suggestions of their best dishes from the waiter. Tasty food with good technique. Nice presentation.
The service was a little rushed becouse of my late arrival but it didn´t matter becouse I had a great time.
Highly recomended when in Zurich

Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed February 3, 2013

i went a few days ago for a beer. very nice environment, perfect view of the city of Zurich. i've read good reviews fro the restaurant also. hope to visit it the next days

1  Thank Tasos K
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The first time we went to the Clouds we were not too sure what to expect - a stylish gourmet temple? another one of the over-priced fancy Zurich restaurants? a never-again experience?
To sum it up: it was a truly pleasant surprised!
The food was excellent, the service attentive (even though a bit slow at times - but that was just giving us time to enjoy the amazing view), the atmosphere enjoyable and comfortable and the prices actually alright (of course we are stilll talking about a very very nice restaurant in Zurich - but it's worth the money).
We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We went to there for the bar and the view from the top of the tower was great!
You can have a great time with your friends or partner.
It reminded me my life in Tokyo.

Good point
-Good service
-Great view
At night or when the weather is nice must be perfect!

I think the price there is not too expensive. It is a fair price.
I also think I paid for the view.
It would have been perfect if I could have a table by the window.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

A group of us there on a recommendation from the hotel concierge. He had told us to eat in the bar where no reservation was required. We were lucky and actually found four seats at a long table with other people. While the view is great, I found the food to be very expensive for the quality. I guess you pay for the view. The crowd there is trendy, young and noisy.