I was on a business trip which flew me in and out of Zurich so I decided to stay a few days as a tourist. It was a great decision as Zurich is a lovely, charming European city and I could not imagine a better base than the Helmhaus.
The service here is impeccable, the staff solicitous and hepful. The included breakfast has many selections and the breakfast room is cozy. I loved my room on the second floor. It felt like my personal pied-a-terre. It has an old world charm, but the amenities of a modern hotel. The internet was included and quite fast.
The location, about a block from the river and walking distance to all the tourist sites, is ideal. Stay here and not only you will love it, you will save a little money for delicious Swiss chocolates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look forward to Zurich’s smallest and most centrally located hotel. Each of our 24 rooms has just recently been completely renovated. A high quality design interior, comfortable bathrooms in warm colours, an individually adjustable air condition system for the summer time and new sound-proof windows promise a relaxing sleep.At the Hotel Helmhaus history and modern comfort connect in a remarkable way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Helmhaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helmhaus Swiss Quality zürich
- Hotel Helmhaus Swiss Quality