The Helmhaus is an average hotel in terms of accommodation, but delivers what is expected. Rooms are average but comfy. Breakfast is OK. Prices are reasonable for Switzerland (which seems to be the most expensive place on earth!). The staff is above average: they love to help you with directions, tips, etc., besides being very friendly. It makes the hotel to have a great atmosphere. Location is really great, you can walk everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look forward to Zurich’s smallest and most centrally located hotel. Each of our 24 rooms has just recently been completely renovated. A high quality design interior, comfortable bathrooms in warm colours, an individually adjustable air condition system for the summer time and new sound-proof windows promise a relaxing sleep.At the Hotel Helmhaus history and modern comfort connect in a remarkable way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Helmhaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helmhaus Swiss Quality zürich
- Hotel Helmhaus Swiss Quality