Tripadvisor
Zurich
All reviews old town top floor roof terrace perfect location full kitchen pedestrian area cobblestone street junior suite train station will stay there again walking distance five minute walk clean rooms business trip i highly recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay excellent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is perfectly situated in the old town and is in walking distance to everything. The rooms are spacious and the shower is perfect. The rooms are clean and the beds super comfortable. The breakfast is very high quality and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. This is an absolute gem and is well priced for Zurich. I would not go anywhere else if I return to Zurich. Great Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Anina H, Manager at Hotel Rossli, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear Ionsic

Thank you so much for your review! We are delighted.
Hope to see you again - soon and often!

Best wishes

Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely perfect- we stayed in the junior suite - the decor was fresh and modern with a separate area for our son. It has an amazing rooftop deck with incredible views. The reception was warm and gracious. The location was incredible we could easily walk everywhere in old town. We loved hearing the church bells as we don’t get to hear those at home very often. I highly recommend this hotel we look forward to returning!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear LissaG7

Thank you so much for your review! We are delighted.
Hope to see you again - soon and often!

Best wishes

Reviewed December 9, 2019

I stayed here with my family for one night to end a tour of the region and we were incredibly impressed. We booked the Apartment which is located on the top floor of the hotel and offered exceptional value for money. The apartment itself was really quite stunnning, with large, bright spaces throughout including a terrace area overlooking the surrounding old town. The beds were comfortable, there were even cooking facilities if you felt the need. As a Brit I particularly approved of the good tea selection!

The staff were very friendly, with the lady on the front desk being the most helpful person we met during our stay. She advised us about local eateries and was friendly throughout (She recommended a local gem called the White Rose which I have also reviewed).

Breakfast was very small but the quality was high and I particularly enjoyed the warm food section. Here comes my only complaint. I was pouring the orange juice from one of the rather ungainly containers when a child reached past me to pick up something else and it caused the juice to tip and the lid come off. Juice poured onto the counter and I started cleaning it up but one of the staff came in and made some disapproving noises as if I had done this on purpose. Other than this blip I found the overall experience really nice and it is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the old town.

Room tip: The apartment if worth the extra money if there are three / four people - you will not be disappointed!
Date of stay: December 2019
Anina H, Manager at Hotel Rossli, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Dear guest
Thank you so much for your great review.
We are happy you had a good time in our Hotel.

Reviewed December 5, 2019 via mobile

I always appreciate the quiet elegance of Zürich, I’ve stayed in different places and I’m never disappointed.
Absolutely loved Hotel Rossli.
Room was larger than usual, and impeccably clean, bed absolutely delicious.
Bathroom was very nice with wonderful products.
The location is excellent, right in the older part of Zürich and near the bridge to the center.
The staff was helpful and welcoming.
Thank you for a memorable short stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much! We are delighted to read this brilliant review. Thanks!
Hope to see you back in Zurich - soon and often!

Reviewed November 29, 2019

We stayed for 3nights. Great staff. Great information from Mr. Christopher specially it is our first time in Switzerland. You can even buy your train tickets going to Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen from the front desk which is a very big help and saved us time. Price is the same in the train station. 24/7 free coffee and ranges of tea is definitely a catch! We love coffee so we always relax at the cafeteria after long walks where we met Mr. Jean-Louis who taught us a lesson to enjoy the moment, enjoy each other's company without PHONES! Haha! He even gave us gifts which we will treasure forever. The hotel is near to shops and restaurants and the lake is just beautiful and instagram worthy! Great location and near to church. The room is spacious and just nice. Towels are changed daily. Grocery store and pharmacy is just across the street. Very near to train station. Trust me, the price you pay is worth it! Will definitely stay again and looking forward to it.

Date of stay: November 2019

Thank you so much! We are delighted to read this brilliant review. Thanks!
Hope to see you back in Zurich - soon and often!