“Home away from home”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Something I will cherish for rest ov my life.. Food was finger licking good.. Reminded me of my culture when I was missing it the most.. It gave me reason not to feel homesick... Service was good :) having Indian food in one of the most beautiful places... A "must" ve experience!!

There are newer reviews for Kormasutra

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I went there 3 times already. The first time for business and the other two with friends. Their food is good, but overpriced and the service is just amongst the worst. I love Indian food, that's why I went there 3 times, but the service last time was so bad that I promised not to come back. I called in the morning to make a reservation for lunch at 13h and they said "ok, but not any later, because we close at 14h". i got there on time and the food was rather cold and the two guys in charge were just nasty. A couple came 5 min past 13h and they said "we are sorry, we will close soon, you cannot stay" and they let them go having still 1h to go. It's sad how bad service can kiss a business,,,and his restaurant won't last long, unless they change the staff.

1  Thank Toret8
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Having a great location in the heart of the city, this Indian cusisine restaurant did welcome us although we had no reservations and they were pretty crowded. Friendly staff, good Indian food flavors, reasonable check, all deserved an applause. Recommended.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My partner and I ate here for our anniversary and were disappointed. My partners dish was just ok. My veggie dish was far too salty. The service was abrupt and the experience an expensive one.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We have been already many times in the Kormasutra. For us it is by far the best indian restaurant in town. The food is excellent and they have a good choice of chicken, lamb, beef, seafood and all our favoured vegetarian dishes. Service is very friendly and efficient. The prices are not cheap, but it's worth every franken.