“the best indian restaurant in town”
Review of Kormasutra

Kormasutra
Ranked #700 of 1,918 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best indian restaurant in town”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We have been already many times in the Kormasutra. For us it is by far the best indian restaurant in town. The food is excellent and they have a good choice of chicken, lamb, beef, seafood and all our favoured vegetarian dishes. Service is very friendly and efficient. The prices are not cheap, but it's worth every franken.

• Visited December 2013

• Arabic first
Monza
“AVOID IT”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

food good, but small portions and very expensive, staff unpolite , for 2 we spent 120 franks , we were still hungry,
the worst experience ever

• Visited December 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Excellent food, but bad service.”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I'm really fond of Indian food and this place has excellent choices. The food is excellent, but the service quite deficient. This can kill a business, no matter how goo the food is, because I want to be treated properly. They were slow and unfriendly. I hope the manager will give them some coaching, unless he is ok with people not returning. My rating is based on the food, otherwise they would get 1 star.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Toret8
Newton, Massachusetts
“Looking for Spicy Indian food?”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I were walking around Old Town and followed the scent of the food from the sidewalk which led us to this great find. The food was simply amazing! We had the lamb and some kind of spicy chicken and the chick pea dish. The serving sizes are small and everything is pretty much a la carte, we even had to order rice separately. If you're an Indian food lover and like it spicy, then this place is for you. We had no problems with the servers as mentioned in some of the other reviews and in fact had a pretty good conversation with the manager. He even packed up a goody bag for us with extra rice, no charge!

• Visited November 2013
Zurich
“Very bad service and cheating out of incompetence!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had a lunch there. It is rather cheap for Zurich, the food is edible but not more. The staff is incompetent and unfriendly. The waiter cannot handle money, he cheated me probably not intentionally but out of sheer incompetence by 50 Francs, claiming that I gave him another banknote. It is not worth arguing with them, they hardly speak any local or international language. I will never go there again and advice anyone to do the same.

• Visited October 2013