“Sunday Sausage”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Swiss
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The last time I was in Zurich was over 10 years ago and I remember eating some delicious sausages accompanied with a hard roll. I discovered this place while walking around Bellevue and glad it was one of the few places open on Sunday. The St. Gallen Bratwurst brought those delicious memories back. My only regret was I didn’t buy another one to enjoy while walking around the area. For your quick sausage fix in Zurich, I highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Went for lunch. We ate in the upstairs area. Had the Bratwurst and the 'spezial servelat'. Both were quite good. Had a side of hash browns (rosti). Mustard was very good, but very!! spicy. I would cheerfully came back here for more.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Ate a cervalat fell sick all night
Threw up this morning
Cheap fast food type not sure why people love it

1  Thank Italian87
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

As usual, we got a real Bratwurst and a resl Cervelat with the Bürli, i.e. the bread that goes with the Wurst.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We came here last year and I was hanging out to get another fix.
The menu is not that big . Two types of sausage either grilled or in a curry sauce, and half chicken grilled. When you order a sausage you get a crusty bread roll and a small tub of mustard. They don't give them to you , you just have to make sure you take them .Really simply but really nice .I was starving so I went back and tried one of each . All the sausage where good and the sausages cut up in the curry sauce where also a treat. Listen this is not a gourmet restaurant , but for an out of towner wishing to experience some local atmosphere and simple fare this is great. You must make this a place to visit if you are in Zurich, just for a quick simple bite to eat. This place is a regular stop for us , whenever we visit Zurich.