$233
$231
$200
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$497
$146
$131
  • Room Service
1,414 results
All reviewstram stopvending machinerooms are smallmain stationcomfortable staycitybasinmigrosstopshbfi
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Room Tip: Triple room
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
KANGARLOU, General Manager at ibis budget Zurich City West, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I had never stayed at an Ibis Budget before, so I thought to check it for an overnight stay in Zurich.
The room was bare, with the absolute basic amenities, but surprisingly spacious and for sure bigger than the standard Ibis’ ones -which makes one wonder, why there was no proper bathroom, but rather a walk-in shower, a separate toilet-seat closet, and a standalone wash-basin in the room.
The main problem though seemed to be the service; despite the honest efforts of the staff, there were not enough people around. Twice I was at the reception, for checking in and out, and the sole receptionist was struggling to deal with multiple enquiries, while at the same had calls to answer or luggage to handle.
Still, I had a comfortable sleep. But I would hardly return, as for a slightly higher price there seem to be better options.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Zurich City West. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Budget, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

I was to attend a meeting in Zurich and needed a one night stay in the city. My colleague who I was travelling with informed me that he had booked Ibis hotel. When I arrived at the Ibis hotel they didn't have my name, they suggested that I must have been booked at the Ibis Budget hotel which was just round the corner. When I arrived at Ibis budget hotel there a group of idlers smoking at the entrance, which wasn't conspicuous enough. When I made my way in the reception was deserted, I waited for a while until a man came in (turned out to be the receptionist, he was smoking outside with the others). He wasn't very friendly but I was too tired to care. When I finally checked in and went to my room, I found a tiny bare room. The bed was fairly comfortable although I slept fitfully because there were noises from outside and from the corridors. On my way back downstairs to get a bottle of water a man who looked clearly drunk stopped me and asked me how to open his door. I felt uncomfortable, as I was a solo woman traveler so told him to get help from the reception. I felt a bit apprehensive in this hotel generally, the hotel staff were unfriendly and it seemed to teem with people walking about or idling outside the entrance all hours.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Hello Friends,
I have stayed in this hotel with my family in month of June 2017. For three persons rooms are too small one bunk bed on normal bed. Though rooms are clean but one can not move in room at all. Toilets are also in the same room.
Though rooms are small but per day charges are on the higher side. If you do not have any option select this hotel.
Location is near to station. Staff is very helpful. Sleep quality good. All rooms are almost same. WiFi service is good.
Yours,
V.V.JOGLEKAR

Room Tip: No room tips all rooms are same.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
KANGARLOU, General Manager at ibis budget Zurich City West, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear Gast,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Zurich City West.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2017

I stayed here for one night during a business meeting. The room was fine, beds good (I believe it is the new type of bed they started).
Breakfast is ok, self service but quality is fine and offering fits everyone.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business

Dear Melanie F,

Thank you for your kind review about our hotel and also for staying here.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you here again.

Best Regards,