2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$115
eDreams$115
Trip.com$119
getaroom.com$125
1,696 results
All reviews city centre tram station nice hotel hotel is located public transport business trip gym pillows concierge chf europe
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night before my connecting trip from Zurich. I booked this hotel as they were offering a discount when I book (It was very cheap when compare to other hotels in Zurich), I knew I will be spending only 10 hours in this hotel for some sleep at night therefore I did not expect much. Room was clean, however the bathroom was relatively small (with shower only).

You do need to walk from the tram station to the hotel, it was approimately 10 minute including the time to navigate yourself after your get off the tram. There are signs near the tram station and along the street to tell you where the hotel is.

I would recommend this hotel for business purpose.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CrownePlazaZRH, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Zurich, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your review and your recommendation as well as for choosing the Crowne Plaza Zürich for your short stay in Zurich. We would be pleased to be your host during your next visit in our beautiful city again.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very cordial and welcoming. The room I was in was large and cosy. What I missed was that the Wardrobe had no door. But everything else was pretty smart. It is around 20 minute Tram ride away from the City Centre. The personnel was very helpful. I would stay there again!

Room tip: You can take a Cab to the airport which is around the same distance from the city centre.
Date of stay: March 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you for your kind feedback! We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your compliments are much appreciated and have been forwarded to our team.
It would be a great pleasure for us to welcome you in Zurich again.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Our family was excited to be staying at crown plaza Zurich but didn't realise that it was a 15 mins walk from the tram station. If it wasn't raining and snowing, this wouldn't be a problem but it was and it was a real chore getting to the hotel in the rain and snow. The rooms was cosy but the pillows was just too soft for my liking. Overall, I would choose a hotel in the city if I came back to Zurich.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ELNC
CrownePlazaZRH, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Zurich, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to read about the inconveniences upon your arrival. Our hotel is located 350 meters from the tram station “Albisriederplatz” (#2 and #3) which is approximately 4 minutes’ walk away. Detailed directions can be found on our website.
Kindly let us ensure you that we offer a wide range of bedding and are happy to provide you with a pillow of your preference any time.

It would be a great pleasure for us to welcome you again.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is the second time I have booked our Graduation & Awards Ceremony at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Zürich. Just like the first time, everything was perfect. As an events planner it is comforting and hassle free to deal with such a professional hotel and events team. Everything was according to my wishes and on arrival the ballroom was set up as per my wishes with the correct seating, staging, lighting and technology. The coffee break was great. The buffet dinner was excellent with a wide variety of food items and desserts. The quality of the food is outstanding. The food & beverage service is efficient and friendly. The coffee break and dinner was served on two floors, which allowed for a lot of space and movement of guests.

Our guests were very impressed with the service and standards of this hotel. It is a pleasure and creates no stress when you deal with professional hotels like this who meet your demanding wishes for a successful event.

All guestrooms were ready when my group checked in. The amenities were correctly placed in the room. On the Friday I had an early arrival of one of our VIP guests. The room allocated was not yet ready and the lady at the front desk gave my guest a complimentary upgrade, which was much appreciated. The guestrooms are modern with all necessary facilities and amenities for my guests. Breakfast is superb with a very large variety of food items to choose from.

The Crowne Plaza Hotel Zürich has now become my hotel of choice for future events and I have already booked our next event next year. Thank you Crowne Plaza Hotel and especially Birgit Epplin, the Convention Sales Coordinator for a highly successful event and ensuring its success.

1  Thank HappymanLuzern

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your kind and detailed review! We very much appreciate that you took your precious time to write about the Crowne Plaza Zürich.
It is a great pleasure for us to read that we could contribute to your success by providing our services with attentiveness. Your compliments are a reward for our efforts and have been already passed on to our team colleagues.
Kindly let us ensure you that we will do our utmost to provide you with first class service the next time again.
We are already looking forward to being the host of your event.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The CP Zurich is a place I´ve spent a lot of time at for business travel, and have always a very good experience there. The staff are very competent and attentive, and the facilities are quite good, especially for working from the rooms. The only caveat I can think of is that when large tourist groups arrive, the staff and resources can get maxed out, and this can be a bit of a problem if you´re caught in a rush at those times e.g. wanting to check out quickly to get to the office / airport / etc.

Room tip: Tower 1 rooms are more modern, but tower 2 rooms are more spatious and quieter.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CrownePlazaZRH, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Zurich, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for you loyalty as well as for publishing your review about the Crowne Plaza Zürich! We are very happy to read that you enjoy your stays with us. Your kind compliments are a great reward for our team and are very much appreciated. We understand your concerns regarding the check out times and would like to ensure you that we do our utmost to avoid waiting times for our guests. Should you be in a hurry on the day of your departure, just kindly inform our team so that we can offer you a very quick check out.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you in Zurich again.