Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,875 results
All reviews butler service train station champagne breakfast fresh fruit great hotel every evening swiss chocolate welcome drink turn down service excellent location shopping street main station central location luxury hotel junior suite breakfast was included old town
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Arrived in Zurich without my checked in bagage lost, tired and angry but felt Imediatly happy when I checked in at the hotel because I felt so welcome. This hotel understands that every detail matters and pay attention to every detail. The room perfect with a very good bed. Breakfast wounderful with excelent service and staff that understand the need for coffee without haveing to wait for it long or spending time to find somebody to get it for you. Cleaning perfect. The hotel in an old building, that is very well maintained and with modern eqipment so the best from both the old and the new world. The service at the bar very good and a nice place to just sit down and relax. Left the hotel still without my baggage but with a great smile and happy that they found a room for me on way back home and that stay was as good as the first stay at the hotel. This is a hotel that makes you happy so thanks to all the staff.

Date of stay: January 2020
Schweizerhof, Imad Zeino at Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Hed70

Thank you very much for choosing our Hotel Schweizerhof Zürich as your accommodation and for your wonderful feedback on your stay.

For your compliments regarding our service and room cleanliness, I would like to express my sincere gratitude, since making people happier has been our goal and highest priority since 1876. I am glad to read that we achieved our main objective with you.

Our doors are always open for you and we will gladly remain at your disposal if you have any further questions or wishes.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

This traditional gem is located within walking distance of Zurich‘s main railway station and near the famous shopping of ‚ Bahnhofstrasse ‚ The hotel also still features smoking rooms which is becoming rare in Switzerland. The rooms are comfortable and the service personnel is friendly and very professional. There is a delightful breakfast served in the morning.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Schweizerhof, Guest Relation at Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SHBBB

I would like to thank you for your kind feedback and for having taken the time to share it with us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay to the fullest.

It is a great delight to read that you enjoyed the location of the Hotel, the mix of modernity and authenticity so as breakfast.

It would be an honor to welcome you soon back with us and will gladly remain at your disposal if you have any further questions or wishes.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Hotel Schweizerhof is situated corner of Bahnhofstrasse and opposite road the largest railway station in Switzerland Zürich Hauptbahnhof often shortened to Zurich HB. Of course the popular street shopping of Bahnhofstrasse is only a few steps and voilà you’re there. Many different alleyways to walk by and also they offered variety of shopping experiences.

My stay was great and the food at breakfast is typical English... comparing to other hotels I’ve been, the buffet really was impressive and to waste for Schweizerhof I say kinda simple and just accurate to food waste

Overall my first time in Switzerland was a superb experience...

Trip type: Traveled solo
Schweizerhof, Guest Relation at Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear 739laniy

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for your feedback and for making us a part of your trip to Zürich.

We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your entire stay with us and delighted to read your compliments.

To welcome you back would be a big honour and if you should have any special desires or questions, we are happy to assist.

Warm regards from Zurich

Reviewed January 9, 2020

We only stayed one night, but the staff were great, the bar had a great play list and we felt valued as guests. We had a welcome glass of champagne, but what I really appreciated was the bottle of water offered to us on our departure...nice touch.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear NHTZLR

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and for having taken the time to share it with us.

It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay at our Hotel Schweizerhof Zürich, this I would like to thank you for the great feedback.

It has always been a high priority of us to make sure that our guests are as welcomed and comfortable as possible. It is a pleasure to see that our service have fulfilled your expectations.

Your presence is always welcomed in our Hotel and we are always available if you have any further questions or wishes.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We had a quick overnight in Zurich and found this hotel to be terrific. Friendly, professional staff. Very helpful concierge. Quiet, well-appointed room and great location for walking around. We would return again.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Schweizerhof, Guest Relation at Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Teamfo

It is a great pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your kind words will be proudly forwarded to our staff.

It would be a pleasure having you as our guest again and feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or wishes.