I have spent 3 nights in the Mercure Stoller hotel in Zürich. The hotel is fine and you have the possibility of parking right outside the door (this will however cost you 19 CHF per night which bothers me a bit. Additional cost is also the breakfast for CHF 27 which is not really a supreme breakfast - more like a 3-star plus.) This said, the room was very fine and clean and the bathroom had a bath tub. A fine detail can also be found in the bathroom which has a small tv beside the mirror so you dont miss the news when you need to shave. That is really a fine gimmick. The staff is friendly and helpful. The tram is just outside - take the no. 2 Richtung Tiefbrunnen - this will take you down town and no. 2 Richtung Färbhof will take you back. It's easily reached from the highway so you dont have to get caught in the very heart of Zürich with your car. I would like to give it 3½ star - it misses the 4th because I find it overpriced - even to Swiss standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Stoller Zurich is a traditionally run 4 star hotel, offering 80 non smoking rooms, a restaurant with an outdoor terrace, two meeting rooms and a bar where guests can enjoy a nightcap. The hotel is conveniently located in the west of the cityand is very easy to get to by public transport. There is a direct connection to the main railway station (3.2 km away) and the airport is 10 km away with a convenient shuttle connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Stoller Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stoller Zurich Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Stoller Zurich
- Mercure Hotel zürich