Lowest prices for your stay
$361
$362
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
$362
Get rewarded with One Key
1,541 results
All reviews the executive lounge m club white elephant train station north wing old town limmat river main building upgraded room minute walk walking distance across the river an upgrade comfortable rooms the location is perfect zurich hb city
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

My husband is Zurich native so we come often to Zurich to visit my in-laws. I have to admit we never stayed in Marriott before. The location is very convenient. You can easily walk to Central, the main train station, go to Landesmuseum, take a boat tour around the river( which is by the way included on your daily tram pass).

The rooms are spacious, the lounge is 24 hours replenished with food, drinks, snacks.
The best part of our visit this time, the ability to just swim in the river, 10 steps away.
We just jumped to the river when we finished our sightseeing/hiking, it’s even better than having a swimming pool in the hotel!
The bar has good cocktails and the Thai restaurant is delicious.
We will definitely be back to this hotel.

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights in Zurich Marriott Hotel. I was expecting the room to be bigger but I was fine with it. Since I didn't stay a lot in the hotel I just used it for sleeping. I noticed on the second day when they cleaned my room that my blanket was missing and one of my contact lenses picker thingie was missing. It really is indeed confusing. There was two buildings for the Marriott hotel. So I had to enter one building elevator then walk through a bridge to use the other elevator to get to my room. It's fun unless you went out for grocery shopping 😂. The lobby in the second building had a beautiful sitting area or cafe or whatever but no one ever was there. I wanted to try it but I didn't had the chance to. Maybe because they are on their vacation or something. Overall it was a great experience

Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

The Marriott is located walking distance from the train station and “old town.” We stayed on the 35th floor. The view was breathtaking. The Limmat river runs along side the Hotel. A better location would be hard to find.
A very nice breakfast was included. Enjoy your stay, we sure did!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Good service, a nice location and overall a nice hotel. However, on the second day, we found a bottle of urine on our floor in our room
next to the vanity. It had been left there by, what im assuming, was the previous residents of the room. We called reception and they arrived 45 minutes later with two cleaning ladies to remove the bottle of urine. We were offered no forms of compensation like a free gift or a voucher and our room wasn’t cleaned thoroughly enough throughout the rest of our stay. Very disappointed with the manager and staff for this unpleasant surprise.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank issyroden
MarriottZurich, Guest Relations Manager at Zurich Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2019

Dear issyroden
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a feedback about your recent stay with us.
We were distressed to understand that you encountered some inconvenience with the cleanliness of the bathroom. Please accept our most sincere apologies that the room was not inspected properly before it was released for the next guest.
issyroden, we hope to better the experience in future and would be delighted to welcome you back very soon. You may contact us directly for any further assistance or bookings.
Brilliantly yours
F.Cavin - Guest Relations

Reviewed July 26, 2019

Have a wonderful stay, best location very near to Zurich Main Station. Staff very nice, especially staff in both restaurants. My favorite is Thai food here is superb, typical Thai taste. Definitively come back.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
MarriottZurich, Guest Relations Manager at Zurich Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear numthip p,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor! We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at the Zurich Marriott Hotel.

We would welcoming being your host in the near future and we are looking forward hearing from you should you require any further assistance.

With warm regards from cool Zurich

M. Anhuth