3 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
$341
1,541 results
All reviews the executive lounge m club white elephant train station north wing old town limmat river main building upgraded room minute walk walking distance across the river an upgrade comfortable rooms the location is perfect zurich hb city
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Zurich Marriott is a wonderful hotel offering comfortable rooms, superb bedding with an overall great location close to other key points in town. The hotel is five minutes from the train and is located alongside the river which made for really nice walks in the morning. The staff and service was also outstanding as always and there was a turn down service at night with daily chocolates. Since I stay at Marriotts quite often for work, I also was able to take part in the Executive Lounge which was open 24/7 at this particular location. Breakfast was excellent with hot and cold offerings and espresso or coffee selections. At other random times of the day, it was also really nice to relax and have a cup of coffee or glass of wine while planning vacation activities in the lounge. This Marriott was top notch and it was nice to spend some time for personal vacation for a change.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara M
MarriottZurich, Guest Relations Manager at Zurich Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Dear bnb78,

The time you invested in writing a review about the Zurich Marriott Hotel is highly appreciated and we are delighted to learn that all of our efforts did not go unnoticed.

Your brilliant word about our services and hosts are truly appreciated and will be happily shared.

Should your travels bring you back to Zurich, it would be an honor to welcome you back to the Zurich Marriott Hotel. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

With warmest regards from Zurich

M. Anhuth

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in an executive suite with a beautiful view. It is an American hotel so don't worry if you forgot your adapter. The hotel has American outlets as well as European. Suites come with breakfast, snacks and a small dinner buffet. Drinks such as beer and wine are also included. We loved it!
Staff is incredibly nice.
The gym is large enough for a full workout. It is stocked with water and towels. We enjoyed our stay!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 421patriciah
Reviewed September 8, 2016

This is a very comfortable and contemporary hotel with excellent guest service. I used the mobile check in and my room was ready upon my arrival. Nicholas at the front desk was warm and welcoming. The interior of the hotel and the rooms were nicely appointed, comfortable, and quiet. The executive lounge staff were attentive and friendly. The food and drink selection was exceptional. As a Platnium Elite member, this hotel has to be one of my favorite in its category. I would recommend it to those on holiday or business. Just simply exceptional.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2016

I recently experienced my first trip to Zurich. For such a spectacular stay, it required a spectacular hotel. The Marriott was the only logical choice and I'm once again impressed. In my previous reviews, I have always stated that if there is a happy staff, it is because of outstanding management treating their employees right and keeping them happy! I was once again not disappointed!

After checking in to the Marriott, I provided my Platinum membership details and I was immediately taken care of by Marriott representative Klaus. He not only looked the part of being professional, but he was incredibly knowledgeable in the area of benefits for Platinum and Tiered members. I usually have issues with that but not this time. Klaus not only welcomed us to the hotel, but he also provided excellent local area attractions information and set up an incredible room with an awesome view! Later in the day, Klaus also checked in to ensure that everything was okay. What Service!!! Well done Klaus and well done Zurich Management. Klaus is definitely a face of the Marriott hotel chain, so if you need anything, be sure to check with him and the rest of the Marriott staff. His professionalism definitely made all the difference in my stay and I WILL BE BACK!!!

The rooms are very nice and well cleaned! Everything that you will need is in the hotel so enjoy your stay without worrying about forgetting anything. The beds are extremely comfortable and fluffy. The amenities are well stocked in the refrigerator, and there are a few snacks available in the room. The air conditioner system worked very well and it held the set temperature precisely! A nice surprise was to find that there was a separate shower area from the toilet. The TV stations were also very clear and multiple. The view from the room was also very picturesque and the setting was very tranquil. With the nice room came a very quiet atmosphere. The entire hotel is spotless, yet there were no housekeepers in sight! Not sure how they kept the place so clean without seeing a cleaning staff anywhere! As for the dining, there is a very nice restaurant as well as a lounge area. Both are well stocked with a variety of eats.

I'm attaching some pictures of the room. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this particular Marriott chain in Zurich for your business or personal stays. You will not be disappointed!

Room tip: Ask for a view of the lake.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
MarriottZurich, Guest Relations Manager at Zurich Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Dear Duck1963,

What a spectacular review!

Thank you so much for letting others know about the great impression the Zurich Marriott Hotel has made on you.

I will be happy to share your special "Thank You" with Klaus and his Supervisor. We as well would like to thank you for recommending the Zurich Marriott Hotel on Tripadvisor and are looking forward hosting you again in the future.

Brilliantly Yours

M. Anhuth

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Stayed there between 20-23rd May. It's nicely located, 10-15 mins walk to the main station & restaurants around. There is a beautiful park right opposite to the Hotel.

We stayed at #4506. Room was good not exceptional. Had booked a regular room not a suite. The room is very far. You have to walk a bit & take 2 different elevators though.
My wife & son went to the restaurant to eat the fondue. They were overwhelmed at the service of the staff there. Full marks & more.

We were disappointed with Zurich on the whole, looks beaten down from 15 odd years ago when we went last. Overall a good stay at the Hotel.

1  Thank tabhab
MarriottZurich, Guest Relations Manager at Zurich Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Dear toffee003,

We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Zurich Marriott Hotel – especially the convenient location of our property as well as the wonderful Platzspitz park right across the hotel.

Your feedback regarding the excellent experience in our Swiss restaurant Echo is greatly appreciated and we are glad to share it with everyone at the hotel.

For your future stays with us, may we suggest you to book one of our higher room categories located in the main tower and providing amazing view over the Zurich Lake, Platzspitz park and the Limmat river.

Should your travels bring you back to Zurich, please do contact me directly as it would be a pleasure to take care personally of your arrangements.

Brilliantly yours,