Tripadvisor

from $60.37
from $253.95
from $137.38
1,746 results
All reviews mount titlis rhine falls cogwheel train cable car day trip lion monument suspension bridge city tour stein am rhein bernese oberland glacier cave great tour comfortable bus booked this tour chocolate tour highly recommend this tour small group
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I totally disagree with the prior poster and I think we were on the same tour. This tour and our guides were amazing ! While it is true you can’t eat on the bus, there was plenty of time in Interlaken for me to get a coffee. I ate breakfast so I wasn’t hungry at 11. Then at the mountaintop, I went to a lovely restaurant on the top floor and had a great salad for lunch. There was plenty of time - over 2 hours- at the top to sightsee and eat. I would never want to plan this outing myself and totally appreciate the chance to see such beauty all arranged by others. Great tour and great tour guides. I highly recommend it. As to the price, you know it up front. Best tour ever!

2  Thank dkuchs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This tour had great views, but that’s just the beauty of Switzerland! I will say that the tour itself was mediocre and not worth almost 300USD. It’s a full day tour and you’re expected to not eat or drink on the bus. You’re given about an hour in Interlaken to eat a snack but that isn’t enough time to get food and then tour around the city. The cable car from Grindelwald and seeing Jungfraujoch was amazing! It’s definitely do-able by yourself and not go through this tour.

1  Thank mahalways
Best-of-Switzerland, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Best of Switzerland Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mahalways,

Thank you very much for participating in our day tour to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe from Zürich. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the Bernese Oberland and the Jungfraujoch in particular.

With a total duration of 12 hours, our tour to Jungfraujoch is our longest day trip from Zürich. Many of our guests highly appreciate the cleanliness of our buses, which can only be guaranteed by following certain rules of conduct. While we can totally understand your wish to eat and drink on the bus, we believe that it is also a question of consideration for other guests who might not be equally fond of coffee or food scents on the bus. However, our stopover in Interlaken offers our guest a break from the 2-hour journey from Zürich already behind them and the perfect opportunity to grab a snack, to do some shopping or to go sightseeing before proceeding. On top of Jungfraujoch, there are also various restaurants as well as a snack bar available for lunch.

We regret to hear that you felt that the tour was not worth your money. While it is certainly possible to visit Jungfraujoch individually by public transport, you would have to change trains no fewer than 9 times (Zürich – Jungfraujoch – Zürich) and would not benefit from the special group rates we offer (total price without Swiss pass: approx. CHF 350.-). Also, having a tour guide with you, who serves as a direct contact person in case of any occurring questions, is a reason why many people opt for a guided tour instead of an individual visit.

We hope that you enjoyed a wonderful stay in Switzerland and look forward to welcoming you back on our tour on your next trip to Zürich.

Best regards,
Best of Switzerland Tours

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was very foggy in the morning, but getting better when arriving Lucern. The view from the top is very impressive. You made my day, it was a wonderful trip.

2  Thank T4173NNsaml
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, son and I took the day tour from Zurich to Lucerne. We hopped off at Lucerne while my son went on to Mt Titlis. Had a great trip there and back and in particular I would like to call out our tour guide Maud. Just the perfect person to lead a tour as she was knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. My son had not booked the mountain trip and she was able to organise this for us on the bus so he could stay in the same bus without having to switch. Great service and well done Maud!

2  Thank Nirad K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did a one day trip including the Swiss ski experience for beginners in Grindelwald. Although pricey , it included 2 and half hours ski lesson and the Loan of all equipment. The experience is fill on and about 12 hrs with the travelling etc. There was a great stop on the way with a photo opportunity near the valley and lakes before Interlaken. A suggestion , maybe a 10 minute stop here would be great and a bathroom stop in Interlaken advising passengers that not much time in Interlaken. Just because this photo stop is out of this world.
Other than that the ski experience and instructors etc were great.

1  Thank DocRah6