Museum of Art (Kunsthaus Zurich)
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great collection of old masters!

We spent our last afternoon of a long trip here and we especially enjoyed the work of the old... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Dante-Lux
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
via mobile
Amazing collection… spend an afternoon!

What a beautiful museum! Not only is the permanent collection full of interesting pieces, but the... read more

Reviewed July 28, 2021
88lourdesa
Yonkers, New York
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Zurich
from $68.19
from $186.40
from $294.37
from $14.24
1,870 results
All reviews van gogh old masters permanent collection on wednesdays great collection audio guide large collection middle ages on display two hours zurich card monet munch sculptures painters ferdinand century
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019

This museum is a gem. Small and compact in size but extremely rich in art. This should be on the top of your list.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Maraberto1
Reviewed March 28, 2019

we visited the museum in 45 minutes because it was closing time, but it was nice fresh, inspiring,. The fact that the museum was empty was even more stimulating as it was all for us...

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank FCBTravel
Reviewed March 24, 2019

I love coming back to Kunsthaus Zurich whenever I can! Amazing collection and don't miss the restaurant!

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank 323ka_kar
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

The museum had some amazing pieces and the collections were well put together. Most of it was not my cup of tea, but my friend greatly enjoyed all of the pieces and I enjoyed the history plaques that explained more are the artists than the pieces of art.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019

I enjoyed the exhibition and staff where friendly as I found myself viewing the same art over by going in circles. I am used to British art galleries where everything is clearly signposted. Nevertheless a very enjoyable day in presence of and great admiration for some of the worlds most famous artists.

Date of experience: March 2019