“Best ever Indian food I had in Zurich”
Review of Tandoor House

Tandoor House
Ranked #1,178 of 2,012 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I had been to this retaurant for couple of times and every time I found that the taste of food is maintained and always meeting my expectations!

Truly a place where I can fill my hunger for Indian food!!

2  Thank Nilesh B

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

The lunch buffet is great despite being compact. Great service, perfect for a workday lunch. I have never been for dinner, but I imagine it's just as good.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Absolutely excellent food with a great atmosphere for family.The food was authentic Indian and satisfied my taste buds which were craving for Indian food.

The owner was extra caring for my kids which really made me happy!

Would love to visit again!

3  Thank Chris B
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Visited this restaurant, couple of times. It has been a very nice experience. The choice of food is great and the taste is authentic. By Swiss standards the price is perfectly ok. Would recommend for all who want a taste of Indian cuisine.

12  Thank jmjm17
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Very good restaurant!!
We choose this restaurant thanks to trip advisors and we were very happy! The food is amazing and the service was perfect. Go and try, you won't be disappointed, although the location is not very central. We will go back for sure!

6  Thank Nakissavalo