“Very good burger”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I've not yet been to USA but I always wanted to eat a proper American style burger. This one really was tasty, relatively big, served with a tiny salad and french fries. Staff is friendly and helpful. Interior is very nice, cozy even. As with everything in Zurich it's not a cheap place, but to be honest it's reasonable. Burger costed 30CHF, 0.5L Erdinger was 8,50CHF.
Overall it's a very nice place to dine. Definitely can recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Goodman Steak House

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I haven't tried too many steak houses in Zurich and I'm not too big on steak in Europe (: generally :) since I think the meat in the good ol' US of A is way better in terms of taste and texture. However, I did enjoy the visit to Goodman. The steak was fine, service and staff friendly (: waiter was polite and helpful + the blonde hostess was really cute :), and what I liked most of all were the Californian wine (: wonderful stuff, forgot to ask the name, simply delicious and fairly expensive from what I've heard :) lovely french fries in truffle oil with parmesan. Ambiance and the rest all good enough by Zurich standards. A bit pricey i.e . about $80 for the fries, steak and wine + tax + tip (: generally optional in Switzerland, although a 5-10% is not a bad idea despite the higher wages the cost of living is rather high :).
Good experience. Recommended.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Best steakhouse in Zurich. Meat is great! The interiors are simple, yet elegant. Make sure to ask about for the presentation of the meat.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended to me by a colleague who is very fund of meat. Needless to say I am a supporter of very good steaks myself. I went there with a client and we had the most lovely dinner. The rib-eye was grilled to perfection and the fries with truffles a good match. The service was competent and patiently explaining about different cuts and aging.
We had a very recommendable Shiraz with the meat for 8.5 chf the glass.
A very good place for meat lovers!
Enjoy

Reviewed January 16, 2014

with Godman Zürich we have found "our" place to eat steak. We had great service and the quality of the meat & preparation was outstanding ! the home made ketchup - we would kill for the recipe ! We keep coming back !