- good food quality
- well served
- fair price/quality ratio for a lunch menu
- bread serving ridiculously poorly adequate
- service needs training
- When food includes an unknown starter service should announce what the starter is. Don't just dump the plate in front of the customer.
- Adapt bread size to bread basket or bread basket to bread size. Placing 4 tiny slices in a huge basket looks cheap!
- Service should concentrate on one table at the time. Ex: I was served with a soup, at the exact same time when I was asking what the soup was the waitress answered a question from the table behind and I never got mine. This is unprofessional!
Not a bad place at all but minor improvements could make major differences!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.