I stayed in the Helvetia for one night in December and enjoyed my time there.
- hotel is very centrally located
- good design, warm homely feel
- comfortable, adequately sized room (we booked into a large room)
- excellent restaurant
On the negative:
- staff are a bit frosty
- rooms tend to get very hot (attention for Summer as there is no airco)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Restaurant Helvetia - the name says it all! Nestled in the heart of Zurich, in one of the most elegant buildings in the city centre, our hotel offers its guests authentic Swiss-style hospitality. Our boutique hotel with its 35 charming rooms and two luxury business apartments in the attic floor is a real jewel nestled in the heart of the city. With a great love for detail, classic art nouveau elements have been combined with a modern interior to create a unique living ambiance. The family-run and individual Helvetia hotel offers a home from home in a globalised world to busy business travellers, city explorers and Zurich lovers alike. The hotel interior was designed by the renowned Zurich interior designers Atelier Zurich. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Boutique Hotel Helvetia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.