TripAdvisor
Zurich
Post
Inbox
Search

“A Wonderful & Healthy Vegetarian Lunch ”
Review of tibits

tibits
Ranked #224 of 2,350 Restaurants in Zurich
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Neighborhood: Seefeld
Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

A Swiss friend who knows my wife and I are vegetarians took us to Tidbits today for a late lunch. After the procedure was explained to us as to how to select and then weigh and pay for our food we proceeded to fill our plates with delicious and beautiful looking cooked and fresh dishes. Everything I selected tasted quite good and was fresh and colorful. The restaurant is spacious and very airy with different food and desert stations spread out giving the feeling of an even larger restaurant. The areas around the food are well maintained and kept extremely clean; dishes which are running low are quickly refilled by pleasant and attentive staff. Eating at Tidbits was a very good experience which I would heartily recommend to vegetarians and those who would just like to eat a wonderful and healthy meal!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

Until now, I would never consider visiting a ‘salad bar’ concept restaurant, but tibits is different.

Staff are constantly replacing popular items rather than topping up an existing selection, so hygiene is observed.

The array of freshly prepared salad items is very tempting particularly on a very hot and humid day. The choice is so varied it will satisfy not only vegetarians but also vegans.

There are several locations of tibits around the city, some restaurants are larger than others but all feature the same concept. So, healthy eating in Zurich is not a challenge.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 13, 2019

I've discovered Tibits two years ago as a tourist visiting Basel, so once I came to Zurich, I looked for it and went there for the first day's (late) lunch. As i remembered, i was (again) impressed by the variety of foods (most of them vegan, suitable for my regime), coffees and sodas & healthy juices. A fine touch of the local in Zurich was the totally relaxed and cozy atmosphere in the whole location and, on the other hand, the "children area" and the "relaxation area".
My friend - who is not a vegetarian - was so satisfied with the food and the whole experience that she suggested to take all our 4 day-trip lunches in the same place, so I guess this is the best proof of how much we liked the restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Thoroughly recommend this restaurant for trying lots of different vegetarian and vegan food. Pay by weight. Wish we had longer there to add a dessert. Had trouble finding it as on first floor in station complex but worth it

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Went for the lunch buffet today and was pleasantly surprised by the range of foods available. Nicely mixed and flavored options and as a non-vegetarian I have to say I really, really enjoyed my veggie meal. The jalapeño poppers were the highlight. Delicious.

Date of visit: March 2019