“At last, fresh, tempting vegetarian food!”
Review of tibits

tibits
Ranked #227 of 2,307 Restaurants in Zurich
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Neighborhood: Seefeld
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Until now, I would never consider visiting a ‘salad bar’ concept restaurant, but tibits is different.

Staff are constantly replacing popular items rather than topping up an existing selection, so hygiene is observed.

The array of freshly prepared salad items is very tempting particularly on a very hot and humid day. The choice is so varied it will satisfy not only vegetarians but also vegans.

There are several locations of tibits around the city, some restaurants are larger than others but all feature the same concept. So, healthy eating in Zurich is not a challenge.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 13, 2019

I've discovered Tibits two years ago as a tourist visiting Basel, so once I came to Zurich, I looked for it and went there for the first day's (late) lunch. As i remembered, i was (again) impressed by the variety of foods (most of them vegan, suitable for my regime), coffees and sodas & healthy juices. A fine touch of the local in Zurich was the totally relaxed and cozy atmosphere in the whole location and, on the other hand, the "children area" and the "relaxation area".
My friend - who is not a vegetarian - was so satisfied with the food and the whole experience that she suggested to take all our 4 day-trip lunches in the same place, so I guess this is the best proof of how much we liked the restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Thoroughly recommend this restaurant for trying lots of different vegetarian and vegan food. Pay by weight. Wish we had longer there to add a dessert. Had trouble finding it as on first floor in station complex but worth it

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Went for the lunch buffet today and was pleasantly surprised by the range of foods available. Nicely mixed and flavored options and as a non-vegetarian I have to say I really, really enjoyed my veggie meal. The jalapeño poppers were the highlight. Delicious.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

The favourite kind of meal type for the customers. Gives you the freedom to do unlimited meal editions in your plate. At the end they weigh the plate and charge you by kilo. What a brilliant way of saying we charge less. I love the atmosphere also.

Date of visit: December 2018