Review Highlights
Running on the last day of 2018

I was happy to locate Run with me on Trip Advisor on 30th Dec and very surprised when Frank... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
AdityaAlmal
Group run with Frank on a cold November evening

We organised a run with Frank for a newly joined colleague in Zurich as an alternative way to get... read more

Reviewed November 27, 2018
FrankW3209

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I love the idea of doing something unique when traveling to new places, and joining Katarina for a run in Zurich was the perfect option to get some exercise and see the city in a short period of time. Communication and organisation of the run was really easy and I got to see some places in the city centre I never would have found had I run on my own. Katarina was super friendly and we had a great time running together. Would highly recommend this.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I had booked the 'Lake Run' and was totally happy with the tour! I'm not a regular runner and was glad that Kathi made sure I was comfortable at all times. She knows the city very well and shared some excellent suggestions on where to grab a bite or to take a swim in the lake.

Date of experience: May 2018