“Nice location and good food”
Review of Heugumper

Heugumper
Ranked #43 of 1,970 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: French, Italian, Swiss, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Given the good weather, We had business dinner outside. Many of us had the Tuna steak which was really good, from presentation to taste. Service was attentive and pleasent ... as was the dessert.

There are newer reviews for Heugumper

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is a special place. Stylish, classic. There was an amuse bouche, and I'm always partial to extra food when it's this nice. I started with the burrata, it just melted. My dining companion's Eden prawns were the prettiest dish, and I can't believe I (a vegetarian) just said that. My tagliatelle with summer truffles was to die for. We shared a bottle of amerone, big enough to cope with the big flavours. We both chose a melting chocolate pudding with coconut dessert, the perfect finish. All this for under £100/head. I now have a favourite restaurant in Zurich.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

If we want to treat ourselves to something special we go to the Heugumper. The boss is attentive and her recommendations always right. The food is subtle and tickles the palate, the ambiance is wonderful for a tête-à-tête or a night out with your best friend.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Perfekt place for a business lunch. Very warm welcome and excellent service. Food was very fresh and really good. It is nicely located in the old town and just behind the Paradeplatz.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Absolutely fabulous place with amazing food, atmosphere, staff and service !!!
Definitely a perfect place for celebrating something, or just to pass a good moments with a great meal. Will definitely go back again! :)