“Want to enjoy a great steak?”

Rolli's Steakhouse Oerlikon
Ranked #10 of 1,944 Restaurants in Zurich
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oerlikon
Zurich, Switzerland
“Want to enjoy a great steak?”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Then you just have to come here! Served on a hot stone with fries and different sauces... Wow! Hands down, the best steaks I had in Zurich! Only downside is that you smell like meat yourself afterwards, since you "cook" your meat directly at your table, so you might want to go here if you do not have that afternoon business meeting a potential client.

• Visited August 2012

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Interactive and delicious.”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Was very interactive, having to cook your steak on a hot stone, and not as drippy as Fondue. Meat was delicious and service was good.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank cdelangen
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Steaks in Zurich”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

While Rolli's is in Oerlikon, it is worth making the effort to book and go there. it's easy to get to as the number 10 tram stops right outside the front door.

The place is cosy and extremely busy - absolutely essential that you book here

The steak was excellent quality and comes with slightly cooked on a hot stone for you to determine how well cooked you want it. Great food and a place I do need to come back to!

• Visited July 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Steaks like butter!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The restaurant is easy to find and when we first arrived, we thought we were going to be disappointed. The decorations were more American than Swiss, but once we got our food, we didn't care! It wasn't traditional Swiss food, but if you're looking for a great hunk of meat, Rolli's is your restaurant! The steak was amazing. The special is the one you want to get. It comes still cooking on a piping hot cooking stone with 3 sauces on the side. Forget the sauce, you don't need it! The steak was so tender and well seasoned, it just melts in your mouth! I barely touched the french fries! If you're ever in Zurich, it's definitely worth it to visit Rolli's!

• Visited September 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
“Great food, good service!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Went there with my friend and we didn't have a reservation. The restaurant is pretty full, but the service staff is very nice - she was kindly find our seats - it turns out that the restaurant was fully booked inside, but we could have a seat outside. It was a raining day and outside was cold, but the restaurant provided a blanket for us, which i was surprised, I must say that even though they pretty busy but they do care a lot for their customers. They could speak fluently English and also provide English menu so if you cannot understand German it would not be a problem. The menu is pretty variety, there are a lot of choice - different kind of meat, beef, pork, lamp, horse, ostrich, chicken - which also stated where the meats are from, USA, New Zealand, Switzerland etc. and as well as the gram (200, 300, 350 g) I think it's really good, so that the customer could have a clear picture about the dishes. I ordered Pork steak and my friend ordered beef entrecote, we actually ask the service lady to have beef entrecote as medium rare and she answered 'no, you don't have to tell me, you are the one who cook it' and we were like 'What??'

After some minutes later, the food comes with the hot stone plate (now we understand - we are the one who cooks it!) the meat actually somehow cooked already to some extent and was plated on the hot stone so that we could cook as what we like. The service lady showed us how to cook the meat as well :) The dish came with 3 different sauces and French Fries and it was super delicious! I love all the sources - don't know what is the ingredient though - it was super good. I love French Fries a lot and if you don't want French Fries - you can change the side dish to Fried rice or salad if I'm not mistaken.

I would recommend to come try the food here :) It is super easy to reach the restaurant - Tram 10 stop at Sternen Oerlikon - stop just right in front of the restaurant. To some meats, the price was a bit high - but I do understand that it is imported, so I don't think it will be a big problem. If you are living in Switzerland and have a Post Finance card - unfortunately the restaurant won't accept it. They do accept the international credit card - MasterCard, Visa etc. so it's not a problem for a travellers :)

• Visited September 2012