“My favourite restaurant in Zug”

Spago Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #104 of 126 Restaurants in Zug
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

I have been a regular customer at Spago for over two years. It is by far my favourite restaurant in town. The food is great, the place has a good vibe - classy and cozy at the same time during the day, very vibrant in the evenings. The service is excellent, every time me and my friends feel very welcome and sometimes we even get some special treats such as free dessert.
I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Went to spago. Because it was the first open restaurant I found on a Sunday afternoon. Ordered a salad, beer and water. The bill was 35chf. So a bit expensive for a cafe. However, service and food was good

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I imagine people srtumble into this place just because it sits on one of the main streets. The food is indifferent, so is the service. And the prices are as high as almost anywhere else in town.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Overall the experience was far from the best. Even though I had great company, the service and the food were below par. The food was over cooked and when being served the waiter was irritated and rude. Normally the restaurant is better but tonight it was poor. The price was extremely high for what we got that night.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very good food and the atmosphere ist also quite comfortabel. The pirces are ok for this kind of food and the service excellent. I can do recommend this Restaurant.

1  Thank swiss17