“Super nice dinner in Montreux”
Review of la Rouvenaz

la Rouvenaz
Ranked #3 of 125 Restaurants in Montreux
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In the centre of Montreux, an ode to Italy A cosmopolitan Trattoria Brasserie serving Italian specialities and seafood, right in the centre of Montreux overlooking the lake. Relaxed atmosphere and unique décor, with tasty traditional cuisine according to the seasons.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were looking for a restaurant to have dinner in Montreux and we saw this one on trip advisor, it looked nice so we called and booked it for 10min later. Good that we did because the restaurant quickly filled up with people.
I had spaghetti Vongole and my boyfriend had osso buco. Both tasted AMAZING and the quantities were quite big. No desert that night.

The service was okay, not spectacular. Prices were swiss style!

There are newer reviews for la Rouvenaz

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Lovely staff who speak fluent English. By far the best Italian food I've had in the area. Although it is on the pricy side, the delicious food makes it worth while. However, the restaurant is a little small, especially when they have a full house in the evenings.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Lovely, friendly & prompt service. Lively atmosphere, full by the time we left, cool crowd. We had great salad & perfect crispy pizzas with generous toppings. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

A busy, lively restaurant close to the lake. Varied Italian menu. I visited with colleagues, and we had a mix of items. One person didn't get what they ordered I think a translation mix up. The pizza I had was ok, the egg a little overdone. The service was detached and not particularly welcoming.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

La Rouvenaz is an epic restaurant in Montreux. The food is excellent, but get prepared to pay swiss prices because one pizza is 25 francs.... Which I find unacceptable. Talking about pizza, I ordered one and It came with a little surprise underneath.. I found a kitchen knife just under my 25 francs pizza... The restaurant is great but these fails are simply unacceptable

2  Thank DiegoLV