“Don't think twice, GO!”

Ranked #14 of 125 Restaurants in Montreux
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

What a marvelous experience. Exceptional dinner in terms of quality & variety. Plus if you are in a hurry (hope not as this is a wonderful spot to chill) as we were in order to make it to a jazz concert on time (Fete de Jazz a Montreux). Don't go unless you make a reservation and absolutely eat outside weather permitting. My wife had pulp & salad while I oped for schnitzel with salad and pomme frites. Only my wife had a dessert (a raspberry tart) which she raved about. The service was professional and friendly. Was it cheap? Heck no but the pluses far overwhelmed the price.

There are newer reviews for Montreux Palace

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were going to see a concert at Montreux Jazz Festival and decided to go there and dine as we have had experience eating in this place. Great view of Lake Geneva and great service. We ordered some wine and ordered seafood. When our food arrived, I realized that I have ordered by mistake and I really meant to order Sole fish. The waiter was very cordial and said that no problem and that he will change my dish to Sole without any negative attitude. My dish was delivered quite fast and it was served very professionally and it was very delicious. Nice place to have a royal dinner.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had our family easter dinner in La Brasserie last week. We all enjoed the food but found the service and attention to detail falling behind what one can expect in a place like this. The staff was friendly but it was not easy to get some attention. We had a 3 course meal from the al a carte and exclent local Swiss wines. But I had to send my meat back as it was well done not medium as an exampel to not focusing on detail. The place was not full so that is not an excuse. But then again a Place like this need no excuse the bill means top service and that we did not get.

1  Thank Zacken3
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Excellent hotel. One of the best buffet breakfasts available. Try their Brasserie restaurant as well and their bar - Harry's. Right in the centre of Montreux, the views from the room of the lake are brilliant - make sure you get a lake view. Good spa in the basement with a heated pool. Great for a winter dip.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I had dinner here on a business trip and found the food and service to be exceptional. I had the duck foie gras starter and steak tartar main and it was arguably one of the best meals of my life.

1  Thank The-Rapture