We stayed here for one night this April. The location is fantastic, just across the street opposite the trains station (20 seconds walk), so easy to travel to nearby towns by train.
Our room has a balcony with lake and mountain views, which was breath taking.
Reception staff very friendly and help in helping us with directions and place to eat.
One minor thing is that there is no staff at the spa center and the sauna room is not working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic **** superior was built in 1870 in a "Belle Epoque" style by Eugene Jost and was entirely renovated in 2010. It is located just in front of the railway station in the heart of Montreux. For a good rest and a relaxing moment, for a weekend or for your events, the Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic is the ideal place. Montreux offers a wide panel of activities like a cruise on Geneva Lake where steam boats offer marvelous trips to admire the region. The Lavaux region has recently been declared World Heritage by the UNESCO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suisse Majestic Grand Montreux
- Hotel Suisse Majestic Grand