Beautiful modern room, very clean and great view on the lake.
Just accross the train station on the other side and in the heart of Montreux.
Very nice terrace at reception level for drinks. The Restaurant is very expensive but it's a star-chef so this explains that.
I just slept there a few hours so can't talk about the rest of the facilities of the hotel unfortunately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic **** superior was built in 1870 in a "Belle Epoque" style by Eugene Jost and was entirely renovated in 2010. It is located just in front of the railway station in the heart of Montreux. For a good rest and a relaxing moment, for a weekend or for your events, the Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic is the ideal place. Montreux offers a wide panel of activities like a cruise on Geneva Lake where steam boats offer marvelous trips to admire the region. The Lavaux region has recently been declared World Heritage by the UNESCO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suisse Majestic Grand Montreux
- Hotel Suisse Majestic Grand