We had a pleasant one night stay in the Suisse Majestic. The location is the best in Montreux - about 10 metres from the train station and a 2 minute walk to the main promenade. The hotel is very clean and rooms are furnished very nicely. Wifi is a bit hit and miss but there are plenty of other good factors such as the view from the bar/restaurant and the nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic **** superior was built in 1870 in a "Belle Epoque" style by Eugene Jost and was entirely renovated in 2010. It is located just in front of the railway station in the heart of Montreux. For a good rest and a relaxing moment, for a weekend or for your events, the Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic is the ideal place. Montreux offers a wide panel of activities like a cruise on Geneva Lake where steam boats offer marvelous trips to admire the region. The Lavaux region has recently been declared World Heritage by the UNESCO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suisse Majestic Grand Montreux
- Hotel Suisse Majestic Grand