Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
More Information

Ways to Experience Casino de Montreux
from $387.29
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Nice welcome, nice staff, already even the wardrobe is easy to access and always available. Then pick-up your floor: ground level with slot machines and gaming area, and a pretty good bar (with solid material). Then entrance floor which is 1st floor, and for real gamblers (more poker guys) upstairs to 2nd floor. Every floor has a food and beverage area: the high you go the more gastronomy there is. My favorite was always entrance follow 'Saxo' restaurant at 1st floor. Hint:not everybody knows that food in a casino is always superb and sold at a 20% discount, which makes it ALWAYS a bargain and a good souvenir. Here at Casino Barrière in Montreux this rule applies,and very well: thank you casino management and gamblers brothers and sisters: we eat so well there 'cause of you!

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

No craps or pai gow, and very limited slot selection. Kind of a sad, dead, old atmosphere, with some sorry looking folks.

Date of experience: June 2017
Casino M, Directeur général at Casino de Montreux, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Jawndi,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Casino Barriere de Montreux. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. As the first casino in Switzerland, we offer a wide selection of games with 383 slot machines and 23 gaming tables. We appreciate that you shares your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give our dynamic and young team the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Yours sincerely
Jérôme Colin

Reviewed June 26, 2017

The casino's foie gras burger is amazing and absolutely tasty. Would love it better if the foie gras piece is a bit bigger. I would definitely pay more for a bigger piece. The service was nice as well!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 11, 2017

I thought the dealers were charming. Played blackjack. It's a little different than in the US. They don't build casinos because they lose. I played what I could afford and had a nice time.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

The Casino offers many options from gambling, having a drink with friends or your partner, to dinning or watching a show. Recommendable!