Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
More Information

Ways to Experience Casino de Montreux
from $387.80
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

The casino is on the site of Freddie Mercury's recording studio so there is an area dedicated to Freddie and Queen which is nice to see. The casino had a decent amount f slots with a variety, also gaming tables. I especially liked that the gaming floor was non smoking - they had 2 glasses to n areas for smokers who needed a smoke break to go. Two of the four of us did rather well !

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 25, 2016

Looks nice inside. Not much of a different look than average American Casinos.Not on par with the high end Vegas casinos. The had no shoes to speak of, all the Blackjack tables had those continuous shuffle machines that I refuse to play at. Also those European rules of one dealer card that I am not fond of . Played a few slots and the Roulette was not open till 3PM so I left.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Christian B
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Visited here mainly to see the Queen Exhibition, however the casino is relatively small and standard to most others I've seen.

There is a bar upstairs which is open until 3am.

Be aware that Montreux is quite a sleepy relaxed place so if your looking for a late drink this is your best bet.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank markwS6538XC
Reviewed November 30, 2016

As far as casinos go it is a little small. Located right off the lake though it has a spectacular location.
The most interesting part of the casino though is on the second floor--The Queen Museum and their former recording studio

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed November 23, 2016

I was visiting the great old town Montreux in September, because I was being part of the great party dedicated to birthday of my beloved Freddie Mercury. The party was on 4-5 September exactly to celebrate his birthday together all his fans around the world. Inside of this beautiful buildind with an old and interesting history we had the party. I am not gambler but I liked to watch people inside playing. Also here is the Queen Studio Experience where I went for 3 times in 2 days, and gathered great memories and photos of my great love Freddie. If you are around in town take a look inside, For sure you will like it!!!

Date of experience: September 2016