Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Casino de Montreux
All reviews slot machines foie gras burger queen studio experience deep purple frank zappa roulette smoke bets exhibition gun rebuilt payouts song francs concert switzerland lakeside
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Whilst the Casino is quite dated, there is a wonderful Chinese Restaurant - Royal China Restaurant on first floow, which offers some authentic Chinese food and service. The menu and selections are good and quality of the food is above average.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Called in here to see the Queen exhibition. We then had a drink at the bar. The drink prices were very reasonable for Montreux . A beer and lemonade totalled 8 swiss francs. Service was friendly and efficient.

We were not asked for ID, maybe because we weren't going to the casino floor . A good experience and well worth visiting The Queen Studio Experience.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Try your luck! Situated by the lake, nice atmosphere inside, friendly employees. Try your luck! Who knows.. :))

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Visited the Casino in late August; nice building; pretty standard casino like many that can be found in the UK, maybe in this case the majority of gambling seems to revolve around those awful fruit machines. There is no dress code here although the staff seem to have delusions of grandeur with regard to their own personal status. The Casino itself I would give 1 star however I have promoted my mark to 3 just because of the Queen Exhibition although this itself doesn't not look to be well maintained; then again it is free to enter; maybe they should start to charge in order to improve some of the displays.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Its a nice casino with variety of games. Be careful as the dealers are not fully aware of the table limits and then the casino can make money of u. In our visit, they had to check the video camera multiple times to verify the bets multiple times. The casino offers free alcohol drinks to the players and companions.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We passed thru here on a mission to see the Queen studio. Be ready to present your passports. We did not gamble while here but went upstairs and to the right for the studio experience. Casino was clean and compact.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

This is a very popular attraction, but similar to most casinos- so if you like gambling- you will like it

1  Thank Beverly L
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

As soon as we entered the Casino, the desk attendant asked for our IDs. I gave her my ID and she said I could go in. My friend did not have his passport with him. The desk attendant said that a picture of the passport would be a good alternative. While he was waiting in line with his girlfriend, the desk attendant’s manager showed up. All of sudden she started yelling at them saying that they were in the wrong line even though there were no signs indicating which line was for what. She had an awful attitude and was horribly rude for no reason. They were standing in the same line that I was in when I was approved to go in. She yelled at them but not at me. When my friend finally tried to show the picture of his passport to the desk attendant and her manager, her manager said that a photo was not acceptable and that he needed the real passport. When my friend said that the desk attendant said otherwise, she flat out lied and said that she never said that. We ended up just leaving because we didn’t want an altercation. They could’ve politely turned my friend away after he realized he wasn’t carrying his passport with him. He would’ve graciously understood the rules and we would’ve left peacefully. There was no need for the staff to start a fight. The last thing you want to deal with in a casino is aggressive staff and unreliable management. If you want a real casino experience, just go to Vegas.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

We never made it to the floor because of how shockingly rude the receptionist was. She yelled at my girlfriend for "entering through the exit lane" when nothing was marked. She also told us a photo of our passports would be sufficient (since we left ours in our hotel room) but then when her manager arrived she backed off and said we were lying and making it up.

Maybe the tables and machines are fun but it didn't seem worth it to fight our way in through rude staff.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

If you have been to Las Vegas then this is may not impress you much. However, it was a nice place to increase your adrenaline. Must carry your passport when u visit this casino.