“Great lunch menu.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Great lunch menu.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I came with a friend to enjoy a sunny afternoon and we ended up eating here. It has a great location set on the water front and offers authentic Middle Eastern cuisine. The lunch menu is reasonable but as other guests mention the evening menu card is about 2 x more expensive. Go for lunch and the view.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank bdenvers

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Geneva, Switzerland
“They refused to serve me without ordering 2 main courses!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We searched for a halal restaurant in Montreux, and Le Palais Oriental came up. I took my mum there today for a light lunch. The middle aged blonde haired waitress refused to serve us unless we ordered 2 main courses. My complete order came to around 70CHF, but obviously that wasn't enough for them. She was extremely rude to me and my elderly mother who travelled all the way from the UK for a weekend visit. The waitress told me that all meat served has no spices, not even herbs, garlic, ginger or any spices unless one orders a curry. Does the chef there know how to cook??? When I told the waitress that I wanted to share a main course with my mother, as well as order other items from the menu, the waitress refused to take my order (even though the restaurant was practically empty!) and she rudely grabbed the menus from my hand and my mother's hand. Wow! I wish I checked Trip Advisor before my going to Le Palais Oriental, c'était une très mauvaise expérience (it was a bad experience!).

• Visited August 2013
7 Thank Sara S
Forfar, United Kingdom
“Chicken legs.....”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Very bad restaurant, firstly because of the price, I know Switzerland is expensive but even by there standards this place is pricey, about £40 for a main course.

Then I experienced something I have never seen in my life I ordered a chicken curry and was given chicken legs instead of chicken breast that you would be given at 99% of the time, which at £40 a go is quite simply shocking.

The only good point of this place is the view onto Lake Geneva, HOWEVER we went in the place with 3 lakefront tables available (no reserved signs on any of them) and they were all 'reserved' allegedly, maybe our flip flops / shorts combo didn't wash with them? but either way don't hold your breath for a nice spot.

All in all I would avoid and save your money.....And very arrogant waiters.....

• Visited July 2013
6 Thank FrancisCFrancis
Nyon, Switzerland
“Arabic delight”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Have read the mixed reviews, tried this restaurant about 1 yr ago, in the summer, it was disgusting. Have been again recently in June, glad we gave it a 2nd chance. Excellent the way it should be. Yet walked past at the weekend, it seems they serve different food in the summer for tourists. Beware, walk past, the plates will tell you if its good or not. Such a great pity.

• Visited June 2013
“A bad restaurant!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

An Arabic restaurant with disgusting fat food, poor atmosphere, and terrible Arabic service! The only thing is good in that restaurant is that it is on the lakeside, and you can look at the lake, but you also can do it just sitting on the bench anywhere at the lakeside, or looking out your window in the hotel!

• Visited June 2013