“Delicious GF Pasta”

Mon, 10/14
8:00 PM
Ranked #40 of 148 Restaurants in Montreux
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went for lunch and I was so happy to have gluten free options that were delicious and plentiful. The staff were kind and respectful. We didn’t feel rushed to leave. It was nice to see families eating there with their very young children. I loved hearing the multitude of languages being spoken all around me. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (76)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service - in English! Jose was great! Staff brought lots of drink ice as requested.
They had bourbon & delicious wine. Food was fresh & good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this newly refurbished restaurant on a Friday evening. The decor is welcoming, with an open kitchen and cocktail bar. The staff were very friendly, the service impeccable and the Italian menu varied and delicious. I can honestly say the pizzas were by far the best I have tasted in the 9 years I have lived here.

1  Thank Paulaswisschick
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Pri navsteve Montreux, nedaleko sochy Freddie Mercury jsme objevili tuto restauraci. Perfektni obsluha. Vynikajici jidlo ( steak), deserty. Doprucuji navstevu toalet, uzasne.

When visiting Montreux, near the Freddie Mercury statue, we discovered this restaurant. Excellent food, desserts. Friendly staff. I make the visit to the toilet, amazing :-)

Date of visit: August 2018
Restaurant1820, Manager at 1820 Restaurant & Cocktails Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Thank you Mr. Qaywer for your review, we hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed June 15, 2019

The 1820 offers interesting combinations from the cocktail list to the food menu. I tried the 1820 cocktail while others at the table took a Tequilla and a cocktail. Foodwise, we ordered a tapa plate to share (lots of cold cuts and a bit of cheese) followed by fish dishes (with different options for the side order) for the others and a creative risotto with asparagus for me. Our visit was timed as a early dinner and the place was still full of patrons who would have come for a drink or afternoon bite. It filled up again when we left. The service was kind but a bit confused (e.g. the water bottle was forgotten and we had to remind the order). All in all a good experience. Price was reasonable considering that we had cocktails, wine with the food and a tapa plate. We were too full to order a dessert.

Date of visit: June 2019