“New York Suisse Style”
Review of Funky Claude's Bar

Funky Claude's Bar
Ranked #10 of 125 Restaurants in Montreux
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: An incredible line-up of traditional and house cocktails envied by many in Switzerland! Offering simple, fun gourmet eating coupled with a wholehearted, unpretentious welcome, Funky Claude's Bar is a great place to drop by or hang out late into the night, whether you're local or just passing through the Riviera. Faithful to the world of Festival founder Claude Nobs, the decor and choice of materials invite you to settle in and chill out for an unforgettable moment at the best live venue in town.
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Great bar, with lots of cocktails. Bit expensive, but all worth it. Great service, good live music and that, during Montreux Jazz, that means good organisation!!

There are newer reviews for Funky Claude's Bar

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very dressy. suits, ties, blouses and dresses. I walked in with a polo on with my wife and I was told to change before I was allowed to sit down. Very fancy and expensive. Drinks are good but my croque Monsieur was a bit soggy/soft, although not too bad. Overall, a decent place.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We are staying in the Fairmount Montreux and they recommended this bar (they would it's part of the hotel!!). We weren't however dissappointed. Had drinks outside before moving inside for our 8pm reservation.
My wife thought th caipirinha's were really good, I stuck to the Magners.
Had a really nice meal, me mixed grill (different to what I expected but really nice) my wife the Beef Tartae.
Both of us loved the food. Service was really good so we stayed and listened to the live singer who was also really good.
Overall a top night and I don't think it was that pricey.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

$24 Francs for the Bellini...really? still had to have one. Operated by Fairmont, the restaurant has good service, just not that great of food. Live music was ok-- I'm sure they up the quality of the acts in high season.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Cozy lighting, atmosphere, live music in the evenings. Prices are a bit higher than in other bars nearby. But fully worth it.
Choice on drinks is good. Rather less choice on food. Try their burger! it's awesome!