“A quiet dinner for two.”
Review of la bruschetta

la bruschetta
Ranked #100 of 777 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2018

My wife and I were staying at the Hotel Mirabeau in Lausanne and after a full day of sightseeing wanted someplace close for a quiet dinner. La Bruschetta was a block away and looked appealing. My wife ordered a pizza and I had one of the pasta specialities (I have forgotten the name). We were seated at an inside table by the window so we could watch the passersby - a favorite activity. The service was excellent. The food was very good - and plentiful. And the prices were very reasonable; with mineral waters, our total bill came to 42 swiss francs. We would definitely go back again.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

The mixed salad (9CHF) was taken from a supermarket sack, it was old and dried. The pizza with bufala had too little bufala to be able to tell whether it was real "mozzarella di bufala" or just cheap mozzarella. I am Italian and i believe to be able to tell good quality from cheap overpriced stuff.

1  Thank Alessandro R
Reviewed October 7, 2017

We visited the place approx 2hours before closing. We were told that no meat was available, only pizza and pasta. The staff seemed genuinely uninterested in us, never brought us the desert menu or asked for another drink. The pizza was ok, but nothing out of the ordinary, so the pricing seemed even for Lausanne a bit steep. I hope the staff had just a bad day.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

The food tastes pretty good but could be better. The portions are very big, so don't worry about leaving there hungry. The service is friendly.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

Located very close to the train station, this restaurant is friendly and offers good food at reasonnable price. The pizzas are large and excellent. Good wine liste at mid-range price. Efficient service. Certainly the pizzeria I would recommend first in Lausanne