“Could be better”

Cuisines: Chinese
Swiss
“Could be better”
Reviewed September 22, 2008

I went to the Ma-Jond with a friend and I was a bit disappointed by it. I was really looking forward to eating a real good asian dish but I thought the food was not very tasty. It is a shame as the restaurant has a great location and can welcome quite a lot of people.The staff were very nice. However, the salad dressing was not to my taste, neither was my dish, the Phat-Thai (Noodles with prawns). I thought the portion was well too big, it is a fatty dish and it was impossible for me to finish it. It was the same for my friend. Even though I was not very happy with my dish, I will go back there to try another dish.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Fast-food”
Reviewed September 11, 2008

Fast-food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Common asian fast-food but i love their Karubi-ramen, it's clean and you can eat till late”
Reviewed April 25, 2008

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I go for their "shio-ramen" for my nostalgie.”
Reviewed April 1, 2008

I go for their "shio-ramen" for my nostalgie.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Chinese fast food. Quick...”
Reviewed December 25, 2007

Chinese fast food. Quick and nice prices.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook