“amazing italian food in the friendliest place ever, like home!”
Review of Amici

Amici
Ranked #10 of 884 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2016

Food and wine card is fantastic, simple, terroir, fish and meat, pasta, nothing too complicated.
Good, fantastic food.
Service is amazing, friendly, feels like home!
As I live here I come often and there have been no changes in the pas year.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank MariekeM

Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I had a girls' night out and had dinner there. We started with a Wonderful champagne aperitif. I had the eggplant starter - ask for a no meat option for vegetarians. Then followed by the chef's special pasta: tagliatelle with artichoke and porcini mushrooms. Everything was delightful. We split a bottle of wine, which was very good and reasonably priced.

What I noticed most is that this place is run by real Italians. It was recommended to us by a colleague who was also Italian. There are lots of places to get pasta in Lausanne, but Amici was really authentic and special. Service was very friendly. Make reservations weeks in advance, as this place is quite small and fills up. Will come back.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank 892franciscar
Reviewed March 22, 2016

I have heart about this restaurant from an Italian friend and I have already realized that it was a very good one when I have called on Monday to book a table...no places available fro Thursday to Saturday. Finally I have managed to find a place for two at the bar and despite being sitting in a stool the dinner was excellent as the people working at the restaurant. The ingredients of our dishes were very fresh and the wine list was good with correct prices. Overall I do recommend this place and myself I will come back for sure,.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 24, 2016

Visited last night. I have got to say that the staff were excellent. The restaurant was quiet at 7 pm but by 8.30 was very busy even for a wet Tuesday in February. It had great potential, I ordered the beef medallions and asked specifically for the meat to be cooked medium to well done. When it came it was raw- rare(wobbling on the plate !, they apologised and re cooked ,however by the time it returned my wife had finishes hers !, they also over charged me on the bill for an straight glass of wine, frustrating !

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere. However, a nice old Italian music can do the trick. Starters should be served a little faster. Location very nice

Date of visit: February 2016