“Great new concept!”
Review of Eat Me

Eat Me
Reserve with
Eat Me is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 730 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Discover the world on small plates At Eat Me, we serve an inspiring mix of international cuisine on small plates. Drawing from the "food souvenirs" that we have collected during our travels around the world, we have created a menu that reflects everything from the most humble of street foods to the most modern of gastronomic dishes. Our goal is to take you on a culinary journey of these food souvenirs. We serve our food on small plates so that you can explore a variety of diverse cuisines, textures and flavors. And since we believe that food is best enjoyed when shared with good company, our small plates are designed for sharing. We invite you to join us and embark on your culinary journey and hopefully take home some new food souvenirs of your own!
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Was there with my girlfriend and she was more than pleased with my choice and the spot!
Nice, cosy and warm interior. We had a cocktail first at the bar and that was a very good choice! I tried a Saiko Sour (fabulous!) and my girlfriend had a Pimm's, both tasted very good.

Moved to the restaurant and were explained the concept! Tapas from all over the world and the idea is to order and share! My girlfriend and me, we both love to try out new tastes and meals and so it was a perfect setting for us. Machu Pichu and the Eat Meatballs were highlights, but all the tapas we tasted provided a great experience. Even had Pata Negra from Switzerland (didn't know it exists, but apparently they found a local supplier!)

Service is swift and very friendly, charming owner and the prices are correct for what you get.

We will go back soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

As a infrequent visitor to Lausanne I had no idea what the best restaurants in town were. However, having now dined at Eat Me I'd be surprised if it isn't one of them.

My colleague and I arrived a little early so we decided to sit at the bar and have a cocktail while we waited. I opted for the Saiko Sour and she chose one of the fruitier options. Both were delicious. Were we not due to have a meal I could have easily stayed in that lounge area all evening trying cocktails.

When we were shown through to our table we passed a huge mural of a world map that highlighted the truly global nature of the menu; the restaurant's tagline is "The World on small plates" The mural also served as an introduction to the sense of fun that exists in the various name choices and descriptions for the dishes themselves.

And it's in that multitude of mini dishes that this place really came in to its own. I have no idea whether we were simply lucky or if all the dishes are as delicious and great to look at as the ones we chose but if I am ever in Lausanne again I intend to find out. The prawn lollipops were fun and crunchy, and came with a darkly suspicious but tasty dip. The steak tartar was well seasoned and fresh. The pork succulent and the various fish dishes melt in the mouth. The Foie gras was simply amazing.

I highly recommend it to locals and visitors.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Amazing tapas from all over the world and great atmosphere! Plus prices are correct. My favorite spot in town by far!!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very freindly welcome, positive atmosphere, good cocktaisl (and winelist), one of the best martinis in town, and moresih food make Eat Me a place to come back to. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Loved the decor of this reborn restaurant in Lausanne. Staff very friendly wether you stay at the bar or in dining room. Great place for tapas, tasty, original, large choice of flavors. In such a place, I would expect a larger choice of wines, especially by the glass. Be careful at the final bill, portions are small and good, so you easily order one more, and one more,and...

2  Thank CathGrandvaux