All reviews metro station rooms are small but clean nice hotel the hotel staff lausanne gare stayed here for two nights standard room enjoyed my stay free travel card excellent location junior suite business trip public transport central location delice balcony lake
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I was looking for a room, and I just walked in. And my first impression was good.
The room was a little bid too small. Not much space between the bed and writing desk. That was the only negative point. Also the restaurant is great !

Room tip: My room was on the third floor with view on a side street. No noice !,
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Nicolas L, Directeur général at Carlton Lausanne Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your great comment!

Regarding the room size, it is true that our classic rooms are quite small (18m2) but I would suggest for your next stay an Executive room or our Junior suite rooms (they are much larger (from 23 to 35m2).

We hope to welcoming you back shortly and wishing you a pleasant spring!

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very convenient for the station, centre of town and a short trip on the metro to the lake. It is situated next to the metro station.
Very comfortable and gives a feel of non intrusive but friendly service.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nicolas L, Directeur général at Carlton Lausanne Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice feedback, we really appreciate.

We are pleased to realize that you enjoyed our hotel and staff, we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

I stayed at the hotel for an educational event and I had an outstanding experience.
The hotel and its conference rooms are very charming. All conference rooms are ideally located next to the reception and next to the café. They come with high ceilings and are equipped with state-of-the art technical devices.
The lunch at the restaurant was very delicious, particularly the dessert, and the hotel staff was absolutely friendly and helpful and made my stay really special!
The hotel is in a really great location, close to the Lausanne main station and only a stone throw away from the subway station.
I can highly recommend this hotel and their four (or even five) star services and I would definitely come back here!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Nicolas L, Directeur général at Carlton Lausanne Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear Saralita,

Thank you for your great comment and we hope to see you shortly at the carlton

nicolas

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel in Lausanne, my room was small, a bit old fashioned, but clean and comfortable.
Breakfast, in my case, was included that in Lausanne, considering the extremely high prices, is good.
Possibility to park the car in front of the hotel for 15 swiss f. a day.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Nicolas L, Directeur général at Carlton Lausanne Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Dear Extraordinary692305,

Thank you very much for your nice comment.

We hope to welcoming you again shortly.

kind regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Excellent hotel location for walking to the lake area which is gorgeous and right next to the Metro for town, site seeing and shops. The rooms are big. Old fashion decor but smart and stylish. Very clean. Small ensuite bathroom with powerful shower over a bath (water went everywhere!). The sink had a nasty (old) big crack in it and the bathroom fan didn’t work so loads of steam. Hair dryer in bathroom and iron when asked for - delivered to our room when we were out. The staff are extremely nice and helpful. Nice atmosphere. Good breakfast- help yourself buffet. Bar and restaurant but we didn’t use. I would definitely stay here again and recommmend. The price is good for Switzerland for this location.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Nicolas L, Directeur général at Carlton Lausanne Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope my message finds you well and thank you for your great comment!

We are sorry for the sink but all of them will be change shortly during the hotel’s refurbishment.

We hope to welcoming you again shortly and don’t hesitate to contact us for future booking. We will be delighted to give you the best rate available.