“Just delicious”
Review of La Table d'Edgard

La Table d'Edgard
Reserve with
La Table d'Edgard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 741 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My family and I spent Christmas there in 2012. It was just amazing and the flexibility they had (since I am vegetarian).

1  Thank Alexandra C

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We booked the Table d'hote. We let the chef and sommelier choose the food and wine, and we were wowed with the choice. We were royally entertained by our serving staff who educated us on wines that we had not heard of while making us laugh. A thoroughly enjoyable evening and one I would recommend to everyone who can afford a dinner like this but - take some friends to share it with.

1  Thank RMAN2656
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Formal restaurant. Our hosts were not amongst the warmest out there, but maybe that's what to expect from a formal restaurant in Lausanne? Much nicer was the youngsters who were more new in the game serving our table. Risotto with troeffels was magnificent, so was the pinot that came with it. The pig wasn't as tasteful as my neighbour's pigeon, so next time I'll pick the bird. Great value after all!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Elegant atmosphere, great for special occasions, the food was very good, you can even see the cooks working away behind a glass wall !

1  Thank Leila D
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Exceptionally good menu, great service. Be careful not to overeat! I did with the menu. Next time I will get "à la carte"! Much better than any other Palace restaurant.

2  Thank Xeni25